Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overflowing hate

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
I hate myself deeply and I want to die. Knowing that I'm an incel and that the tendency is to stay that way if I don't make drastic changes is destroying my hope. I thought things would happen exponentially if I just waited, but that was a lie. MY BIGGEST NIGHTMARE IS BEING OLDCEL

Why do you hate yourself you fucking nigger its not your fucking fault

I hate myself deeply and I want to die. Knowing that I'm an incel and that the tendency is to stay that way if I don't make drastic changes is destroying my hope. I thought things would happen exponentially if I just waited, but that was a lie. MY BIGGEST NIGHTMARE IS BEING OLDCEL
Same, The thought of getting older keeps me up at night

Rope or go ER is the only way to stop us from becoming a pathetic oldcel

Kino avi, brocel

Same, The thought of getting older keeps me up at night
We are ugly now and we will be ugly old men....

fuck, GOD LOVES? and what love would be His, to throw me into the worst possible condition

It's obviously not "overflowing." It's utterly impotent, evident from the fact that you've made this post. Go do something with your righteous fury if you truly can't keep it in anymore.