Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OVERCOMING SELF PITY....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
depression ..anguish...isolation...weeping....these are good things that we must cherish.....

the world is evil...so by us being outcasted or isolated...they are doing us a favor...let us use this situation to get closer to god....for the bulk of the prophets and men of god in the bible..(including jesus) went through similiar to same shit...

i will overcome and extinguish any thoughts of self pity...this is the cup we as the annointed incellic outcasts have been chosen to drink...with our fellow brethren like us...

PSALMS 42:

5, Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

6. O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

MATTHEW 26:

38. Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
(WE MUST BE OUR INCELLIC BROTHERS KEEPERS)

39. And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

i will continue to be my incellic brothers keeper....with those who wish to link or tarry with me through the shadows of this earthly darkness...

Are you trying to overcome self pity, or are you saying it's bad?

You have this thing where your titles don't always line up with your actual posts.

I'm never gonna cherish depression tbh. It's hell on earth.

Are you trying to overcome self pity, or are you saying it's bad?

You have this thing where your titles don't always line up with your actual posts.
self pity to the point of no hope....is bad....it can lead to suicide (roping) which would be doing normies and foids a favor...so fuck them