Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Over since middle school

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I don't remember exactly what happened all I know is that foids started calling me ugly around the middle school time so anyways I remember I was in the gym talking to this one girl who use to be nice to me cuz she knew I was subhuman I asked her "am i ugly" she was hesitant for like a few seconds this said im Okay looking but I know deep down she wanted to say I was it's so brutal to think about boyos:feelsrope:

Over since elementary for me

I don't remember exactly what happened all I know is that foids started calling me ugly around the middle school time so anyways I remember I was in the gym talking to this one girl who use to be nice to me cuz she knew I was subhuman I asked her "am i ugly" she was hesitant for like a few seconds this said im Okay looking but I know deep down she wanted to say I was it's so brutal to think about boyos:feelsrope:
Ldar