Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over since day 1

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Coming to the conclusion that all the events throughout your life made you reach this point is damn interesting. Browsing incels.is has started to become a part of me, as this was destined to happen to me. Its no one else's fault because this is how its supposed to be. If one is born by chance then everyone had the same possibility to be born chad. Truecels know it was over since day 1. I hope this will atleast influence some to start thinking in a less harmful way, if not dont worry its just determinism.

It was over when the sperm fertilized the egg

All roads lead here for an incel. It's almost a foregone conclusion.

Once you reach this or any other incel site you really only have a few options.

ldar or rope.

Coming to the conclusion that all the events throughout your life made you reach this point is damn interesting. Browsing incels.is has started to become a part of me, as this was destined to happen to me. Its no one else's fault because this is how its supposed to be. If one is born by chance then everyone had the same possibility to be born chad. Truecels know it was over since day 1. I hope this will atleast influence some to start thinking in a less harmful way, if not dont worry its just determinism.
https://incels.is/threads/its-over-since-day-fucking-one.28645/