Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Over if your oneitis doesn't sing this for you.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Chads had prime jbs who didn't only edit his pictures with this song but also sang it for him in high school.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxHJuB-0tYU

The comments are brutal(suifuel):

" sang this to .... in front of the whole school."

- In front of the whole school ? Wow, he must be Chad to deserve this.

"sang this for my first love..."

" me and my 5th grade boyfriend's song and I loved him so much when we were 11 He is no longer my boyfriend we plan to get married sometime in 2025 I'm so in love with my now fiance"

- muh highschool relationships never last bro...JFL, this one was from middle school, and mogs this bluepill cope to a whole different level.

This shows you that not everyone experiences life the same way.

Sometimes, I feel like I've never lived life.

No oneitis for my face.

1. Don't post shit like this ever again. What's wrong with you?

2. Foids have no sense of modesty or shame. Imagine making a whole estrogen-filled song...for a man who don't see you more than a one-night conquest.

3. This should be enough proof for some of the 2024fags on this sight to stop propagating for a system that benefits BOTH males and toilets.

I don't have a oneitis, but if I did, I'd want her to sing some old german opera to me

dnw dnr the suifuel lyrics