Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over if you don't have all masculine qualities.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's completely normal for a man to be selfish and self-absorbed. Only feminists, soy psychologists and IT troons ( who probably transitioning themselves ) can shame men for being 'narcissistic :soy:'.

Main qimg fba23b0765010572ded3d3ea65b7b59c lq

tfw i am dark triad oofy doofy mega chad NT mog oppa gangnam style in video game

I think I have a lot more of the feminine ones than the masculine!

I do have some from the masculine list though including some of the more important ones.

I think I have a lot more of the feminine ones than the masculine!

I do have some from the masculine list though including some of the more important ones.
Me too.

the standards placed on men are absurdly cartoonish and impossible.

I actually don't think that's true. Being in a relationship and having kids lowers your testosterone and turns you into a beta male. Some people may call this a cope but I actually think a lot of incels are masculine. Being a social butterfly is what women want from men, they actually don't like masculine men who speak very little which is what a lot of incels are.

Women would rather be in a relationship with a beta male social butterfly soyboy, because he is easier to control. Basically they want a handsome pretty boy who they can control. Incels are usually the complete opposite of this, because we are ugly and we don't cater and pander to women.

That's indeed fake. Being loyal is a masculine trait. This list has been made by some foid or soy. I don't believe in this shit!!!!!!

I actually don't think that's true. Being in a relationship and having kids lowers your testosterone and turns you into a beta male. Some people may call this a cope but I actually think a lot of incels are masculine. Being a social butterfly is what women want from men, they actually don't like masculine men who speak very little which is what a lot of incels are.

Women would rather be in a relationship with a beta male social butterfly soyboy, because he is easier to control. Basically they want a handsome pretty boy who they can control. Incels are usually the complete opposite of this, because we are ugly and we don't cater and pander to women.
Yeah women want submissive betas as partners but they still crave sex with high T masculine Alphas on the side.