Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious over for vaxxedcels

If you take the vaxxine you can get infertile :soy:(no joke) (in videogame)

This is what happens when you trust the cucked government.

The kikes plan is in effect

lol imagine taking a vaccine :feelsseriously:

-
Didn't watch the video, but I presume it's some sort of unsubstantiated and unproven claim that plays on emotions rather than careful analysis and logic.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been shown to be safe and effective.- I myself have had 4 Moderna shots, and all is well.
-

Last edited:
-
Didn't watch the video, but I presume it's some sort of unsubstantiated and unproven claim that plays on emotions rather than careful analysis and logic.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been shown to be safe and effective.- I myself have had 4 Moderna shots, and all is well.
-
He said it takes two years to show the cardiovascular side effects. That's why fauci resigned.

Big if true, gay if larp. Imagine willingly taking an experimental and rushed vaccine from the same industry that intentionally caused the opioid crisis for profit.

-

-
Sorry, this is just not true.
Some people I know have been diagnosed with hart disease a few months after being vaxxed. They have no history of any kind of heart problems.
Some people have died after taking the vaccine. It's not safe and we do not know the long term effects.

-

-
Lol