Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Over For This Incel

Damn now imagine someone with a AMG or porsche is on ther dm

jfl at these bluepilled guys , i wonder when they finally get the gist , that this world is gynocentric and Woman dont care about you but what you can offer to them

( looks , money and the status that comes with it )

Average male in 2022

Women want the world and then don’t have anything to offer themself except pussy

Unfortunately, for most men pussy is the only thing they truly want in this world.

Why do you want to be handsome? Because handsome men get pussy.

Why do you want to be tall? Because tall men get pussy.

Why do you want to be White but not speak Spanish as your native language? Because White men who speak any language other than Spanish as their first language get pussy.

Why do you want blue eyes? Because blue eyes gets pussy.

Why don't you want a job? Because betabuxxing doesn't get you a pussy these days.

Why don't you cope and get a hobby? Because that doesn't get you pussy.

Even here on this forum where there are men that genuinely would want to see all toilets burn (including myself) they would still want a life where they had access to that sweet, delicious pussy.

jfl at these bluepilled guys , i wonder when they finally get the gist , that this world is gynocentric and Woman dont care about you but what you can offer to them

( looks , money and the status that comes with it )

Only Chad's are human-beings, all other men are human-doings.

Toilet: I don't want to go with bus. There are plenty of men with bmw who dms me. How could you think that I love you ?
It's just another way to say he's not attractive enough to be seen as her potential partner.