Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OvER for their Children

those retards probably think that the child will be average height jfl

I'm convinced that the shit genes are always dominant over the good genes. The kids will be as tall as the mother.

it's a "perfect" match

i actually like it when tallfags go like this and start destroying their genes with foidlets like this.
if that guy end up as a 5'2 or 5'3 manlet then i would love to see him getting bullied just to upset his parents

Evil parents

Their kids will endup here calling tallcels fakecels

Short women want to make the height disparity as big as possible.

This guy clearly trafficked some underage noodlewhore.

The goverment should step in and prevent them from procreation.

those retards probably think that the child will be average height jfl

I'm convinced that the shit genes are always dominant over the good genes. The kids will be as tall as the mother.
Tallness is a recessive trait so more likely the kids wil come out 5’7. The guy is absolutely fucking stupid. Next ER

Not only will he have racially confused HAPA kids, they'll also be manlets. Looking at him though, he might just have girls that are model height.

Just hope they never have a son… ever

OvER for their Son

Daughter's gonna be riding the cock carousel well into her 30s until she settles down with a formercel betabuxxer