Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for thaicel (I'm incel in Thailand)

A

AtlasTH

Banned
-
Hello. I'm new here. 16 year old thaicel. 5'10

Received 383958116628278

@AllanKing would approve

Thick hair, small nose, tan skin, natural hunter eyes LOL, usually good skull shape, low body hair, 5'9 + ricecel is a fakecel
whitu cocku only for gooks

Welcome greycel if you can't own urself in here then I can ensure u , u will be in hell

welcome
it’s good (or bad) to see a new ricecel here

Brutally over. You need acne problem to be fixed. Maybe use accutane or similar thing.

Wtf you're in the world capital of prostitution, I wish I lived there to hookermaxx all day.

Last edited:
Not even Thai girls want me bro :(
Statusmaxxing is da wae in 3rd world shitholes, try to achieve that and those whores pantsu will magically drop off.

get a rope and chair

Statusmaxxing is da wae in 3rd world shitholes, try to achieve that and those whores pantsu will magically drop off.

Impressive Avi, very nice.

Let's see Paul Allen's Avi.

Impressive Avi, very nice.

Let's see Paul Allen's Avi.
Probably not better than this my neeggah

png-clipart-black-hair-hime-cut-anime-long-hair-anime-breast-inflation-cg-artwork-black-hair-thumbnail.png

Just imagine holding hands with her :ahegao:

White chad Cocku lol, I’m 15 and white and none of the Asian girls at my school like me, let alone any of the girls :feelsrope:

5.10 tall in Asia

You look like every other slant on the street
:feelsjuice:

Welcome, I’ll probably end up in your country and you’ll meet some of my bastard kids.

Welcome. You have nigger nose and lips.

Who this girl from ur Avi
The reason t[UWSL]his year is going to be [/UWSL][UWSL]Nuclear Nut November.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Uhhh, sorry the coomer inside me spoke by itself, you meant the name right? Semen Demon... I mean Lieselotte Sherlock, the dude from above didn't lie.[/UWSL]

you must be top 1% in height in thailand

Lieselotte Sherlock from trinity seven

Holy fuck nice avi bro thanks now she mine

I have absorbed her into my collective through coom

5'10" is pretty tall in Thailand, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back