Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Over for shycels

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

Any of you fakecels or light mentalcels that can get women with your looks even as a normie, stop posting here cause you will probaboy regret not doing it. If you are incel you never had a chance so there is jo regret, but slight mentalcels have a chance of ascension. True mentalcels are too far gone.

Based, I hope mentalcels to not ascend, that’s what they deserve

Based, I hope mentalcels to not ascend, that’s what they deserve
It depends. Shycels shouldn’t even be considered mentalcels because that’s not even in the same dimension as someone with schizophrenia or severe autism.

Look at that toilet getting wet over the tall dude. Typical whore behavior

I would say you're coping. Women find most men ugly. Chads don't post here, they're too busy being hit on.

You literally posted a video of people on a fucking subway. What are you suggesting, approach women on the subway like some fucking autist?

He has such a good personality, that's why she got wet for a random stranger, it TOTALLY has nothing to do with his looks :soy:

I would say you're coping. Women find most men ugly. Chads don't post here, they're too busy being hit on.

You literally posted a video of people on a fucking subway. What are you suggesting, approach women on the subway like some fucking autist?
Cope af, I’ve known a lot of shy high tier normies.

Of course they were not incel, but still shy, and this forum is full of normal looking and above average looking guys

Cope af, I’ve known a lot of shy high tier normies.

Of course they were not incel, but still shy, and this forum is full of normal looking and above average looking guys
end of discussion

end of discussion
How end of discussion? You said shy guys can't be good looking, you never said incels can't be good looking shy guys (which i agree, incels cannot be good looking, shy or not)

How end of discussion? You said shy guys can't be good looking, you never said incels can't be good looking shy guys (which i agree, incels cannot be good looking, shy or not)
if you're on this forum you ain't good looking, you're ugly

Shycel = cel with no other problems but being shy.

Mentalcel = cel who is mentally ill or disordered in some way that would fuck them over even if they tried to approach women.

Anyway only Chad is getting away with approaching foids on a fucking train.

if you're on this forum you ain't good looking, you're ugly
In my case yes, I'm ugly, in other cases? No, I've seen a lot of guys here who are 5/10 and above, this site is full of mentally cripled fakecels, don't try to defend them

In my case yes, I'm ugly, in other cases? No, I've seen a lot of guys here who are 5/10 and above, this site is full of mentally cripled fakecels, don't try to defend them
defend them? what the fuck are you talking about?

there was a dude earlier today who mentioned he was 5/10 and incel though, but that's actually possible imo, these days women do have super high standards and if you don't have all the right social circles you could be incel since you aren't gonna get laid on tinder as a 5/10

defend them? what the fuck are you talking about?

there was a dude earlier today who mentioned he was 5/10 and incel though, but that's actually possible imo, these days women do have super high standards and if you don't have all the right social circles you could be incel since you aren't gonna get laid on tinder as a 5/10
You are defending by saying: ''everyone in this site is ugly bro, don't try to suspect the ugliness and inceldom of people here''. This site is full of fakecels, you are just saying for me to stop acknowledging their existence.

No, its not possible, if you are average in looks, get the fuck out of here, this is not a place for you. No, you can literally go on street and see that the majority of guys with foids, are 5-6 in looks, so no, being 5/10 is not the reason why someone can be an incel, if you are a 5/10, don't call yourself incel

You are defending by saying: ''everyone in this site is ugly bro, don't try to suspect the ugliness and inceldom of people here''. This site is full of fakecels, you are just saying for me to stop acknowledging their existence.

No, its not possible, if you are average in looks, get the fuck out of here, this is not a place for you. No, you can literally go on street and see that the majority of guys with foids, are 5-6 in looks, so no, being 5/10 is not the reason why someone can be an incel, if you are a 5/10, don't call yourself incel
JFL, another person who thinks he's the god of inceldom and can decide who belongs here or not

Who the fuck do you think you are? The only thing that determines whether someone belongs here is whether they can get laid or not. Heck, in your tag it says "youngcel", I'm guessing you're not even 18 yet? Many people would tell you "muh you don't belong here bro". Now, I'm not gonna do that because I don't really care that much as long as you can't get laid. Point is, you don't just magically become "not incel" or fakecel, because you reached some arbitrary score on some fucking rating scale. That's not how the real world works. You claim to be blackpilled, and then spout this bullshit? Just lol.

You're only a fakecel when some chick lets you put your weiner into one of her holes for free

Shycel = cel with no other problems but being shy.

Mentalcel = cel who is mentally ill or disordered in some way that would fuck them over even if they tried to approach women.
Based. And by this standard, I am a true mentalcel.

JFL, another person who thinks he's the god of inceldom and can decide who belongs here or not

Who the fuck do you think you are? The only thing that determines whether someone belongs here is whether they can get laid or not. Heck, in your tag it says "youngcel", I'm guessing you're not even 18 yet? Many people would tell you "muh you don't belong here bro". Now, I'm not gonna do that because I don't really care that much as long as you can't get laid. Point is, you don't just magically become "not incel" or fakecel, because you reached some arbitrary score on some fucking rating scale. That's not how the real world works. You claim to be blackpilled, and then spout this bullshit? Just lol.

You're only a fakecel when some chick lets you put your weiner into one of her holes for free
Its not about deciding something, its about knowing that some people here are larping as incels.

Who the fuck I think I'm? Someone stating the obvious? I mean, if you are average, there is no reason for you to be here, you are just a larper who wants attention. I was not referring to you, but if you took it so personally...

Yes, you are not incel if you are not ugly facially, unless you are short or have a severe mental disease, you are not incel, just a volcel. You don't decide if you are incel or not, its your looks and height who do, I'm just acknowledging it for you. Its the same as saying that foids can't be incel, they can't, no matter how they want or how they try to, they will always be attention seeking larpers.

No, you are fakecel when you have normal looks and normal height or above, otherwise there is no reason for you to not be incel, you are just volcel, because you can simply try to get laid. If you are average and you don't try, you are not incel, simple as that, just a volcel

Yes, you are not incel if you are not ugly facially, unless you are short or have a severe mental disease, you are not incel, just a volcel. You don't decide if you are incel or not, its your looks and height who do, I'm just acknowledging it for you. Its the same as saying that foids can't be incel, they can't, no matter how they want or how they try to, they will always be attention seeking larpers.
JFL, comparing an average looking incel to a femcel, cmon now.

femcels dont exist and you can prove this by using tinder experiments where the ugliest of foids get tons of dudes offering them dick

you cannot do the same for an average looking man

JFL, comparing an average looking incel to a femcel, cmon now.

femcels dont exist and you can prove this by using tinder experiments where the ugliest of foids get tons of dudes offering them dick

you cannot do the same for an average looking man
Both are fakecels, so the comparision was valid.

Average looking incel isn't a thing, unless he is real short or has a severe mental illness.

Yes, you can prove that average guys can't be incel, by going outside and seeing that average guys do get in relationships frequently, or just seeing the dating life of normies.

Tinder isn't real life, the female to male ratio there is 1:4, and its far easier for a foid ignore you or reject you on tinder than IRL

Last edited:
Yes, you can prove that average guys can't be incel, by going outside and seeing that average guys do get in relationships frequently, or just seeing the dating life of normies.
frequently=/=100%

you could also see some ugly guys in relationships, that doesn't mean they all do

difference is average looking dudes get in relationships at higher percentages, but not 100% of the time.
or has a severe mental illness.
mentally cripled fakecels,
i guess i just noticed another odd point, you seem to say mental illness makes you incel, but in another post it makes you fakecel?

seem to contradict yourself ngl

frequently=/=100%

you could also see some ugly guys in relationships, that doesn't mean they all do

difference is average looking dudes get in relationships at higher percentages, but not 100% of the time.

i guess i just noticed another odd point, you seem to say mental illness makes you incel, but in another post it makes you fakecel?

seem to contradict yourself ngl
Incel doesn't mean not getting relationships frequently or 100% of the time, it means never getting relationships, so I didn't understand your point.

These ugly guys in relationship are usually statusmaxxed or wealthy guys, so it doesn't count, they maxxed money and status, and not everyone can do that.

Average guys are not rejected for being average, these average guys who don't get in relationships, other times have other problems than their looks, and most of them have had non paid sex.

I said SEVERE mentall illness can make you fakecel, I'm talking about grade 3 autism and other severe ones, not asperger or social anxiety.

It was not a contradiction, you were too lazy (or ignored it on purpose) to not see that I wrote SEVERE in the fucking post

I’m ugly and shy. What do I get?

Incel doesn't mean not getting relationships frequently or 100% of the time, it means never getting relationships, so I didn't understand your point.
yeah, you didn't get what I said. I said that not 100% of average looking dudes get relationships, many do, but there are some that don't.
Average guys are not rejected for being average, these average guys who don't get in relationships, other times have other problems than their looks, and most of them have had non paid sex.
yeah if they have barely any social connections or autism. because normies get gfs through social circle mainly. if you don't, your only options are tinder (chad only), or trying aspie shit like cold approach as shown in the OP. i mean "just approach the chick on the subway bro", JFL. no fucking way

yeah, you didn't get what I said. I said that not 100% of average looking dudes get relationships, many do, but there are some that don't.

yeah if they have barely any social connections or autism. because normies get gfs through social circle mainly. if you don't, your only options are tinder (chad only), or trying aspie shit like cold approach as shown in the OP. i mean "just approach the chick on the subway bro", JFL. no fucking way
Ok, they can get social connections and interact, therefor they are not incels, they are just volcels, they are choosing to not interact.

Autism is only a problem when its severe, as I said.

Approaching in the subway is retarded, approaching in a party, bar or nightclub isn't

Ok, they can get social connections and interact, therefor they are not incels, they are just volcels, they are choosing to not interact.

Approaching in the subway is retarded, approaching in a party, bar or nightclub isn't
@BITG gtfih, this dude is claiming you are a volcel because 5/10 should grant you pussy if you "just try bro"

@BITG gtfih, this dude is claiming you are a volcel because 5/10 should grant you pussy if you "just try bro"
Well, I don't know his height, but as I said, this forum is full of fakecels, and I've seeing them plenty times.

Yes, just try works for average guys, just not for ugly ones

Well, I don't know his height, but as I said, this forum is full of fakecels, and I've seeing them plenty times.

Yes, just try works for average guys, just not for ugly ones
he's 6 foot too apparently

The only thing that determines whether someone belongs here is whether they can get laid or not.
Agreed
I was always a shy person, being blackpilled has made me even more introverted/shy/retarded? and i don't want to go outside because im scared of getting mogged

i hate this life:feels:
We are shy because we get rejected and bullied so much

Mogged so hard he couldn't wait to paint his walls.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That nigga is fakecel af :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Last edited:
This is what chads mean when they say just go up to her bro, just talk to her, just be yourself :feelsmage:

I said SEVERE mentall illness can make you fakecel, I'm talking about grade 3 autism and other severe ones, not asperger or social anxiety.
Scientific_Blackpill#69.25_of_high_functioning_autistic_adolescents_want_relationships.2C_but_almost_none_succeed

44.6% of high functioning adult autistic men remain virgins, despite high sex/relationship drive

The stats say otherwise, that even high level autism will harm you.
actually, you don't understand proof.

You see, the tinder experiments with the ugly women are proof that femcels can't exist. The reason why this is proof that femcels can't exist is because this WORKS EVERY TIME, WITHOUT FAIL

With average dudes in relationships, you seeing them in relationships does not prove they can get laid guaranteed, only that they have the potential to. Average dudes can get rejected all the time, so "just trying" isn't GUARANTEED to work, without fail.

That's the difference. I don't know if youngcels have the reading comprehension to understand those studies and that explanation but let's hope you do.

yeah, it's his confidence, not his jaw + stature won her over. It totally could be me in his place if only I wasn't so shy. Seriously what a retard one should be to fall for this shit.

Last edited:
Scientific_Blackpill#69.25_of_high_functioning_autistic_adolescents_want_relationships.2C_but_almost_none_succeed

44.6% of high functioning adult autistic men remain virgins, despite high sex/relationship drive

The stats say otherwise, that even high level autism will harm you.

actually, you don't understand proof.

You see, the tinder experiments with the ugly women are proof that femcels can't exist. The reason why this is proof that femcels can't exist is because this WORKS EVERY TIME, WITHOUT FAIL

With average dudes in relationships, you seeing them in relationships does not prove they can get laid guaranteed, only that they have the potential to. Average dudes can get rejected all the time, so "just trying" isn't GUARANTEED to work, without fail.

That's the difference. I don't know if youngcels have the reading comprehension to understand those studies and that explanation but let's hope you do.
Yes, it’s guaranteed, unless he is short, or has a severe mental illness or live in a place full of chads. But in the last option, he can simply change that.

As I said, trying to compare average guys to ugly ones, is just a way to defend fakecels and say that everyone go trough the same here

Just Tower over her theory.
Thanks will try it out

He has such a good personality, that's why she got wet for a random stranger, it TOTALLY has nothing to do with his looks :soy:
Its not about deciding something, its about knowing that some people here are larping as incels.

Who the fuck I think I'm? Someone stating the obvious? I mean, if you are average, there is no reason for you to be here, you are just a larper who wants attention. I was not referring to you, but if you took it so personally...

No, you are fakecel when you have normal looks and normal height or above, otherwise there is no reason for you to not be incel, you are just volcel, because you can simply try to get laid. If you are average and you don't try, you are not incel, simple as that, just a volcel
Based.

Last edited:
Yes, it’s guaranteed, unless he is short, or has a severe mental illness or live in a place full of chads. But in the last option, he can simply change that.

As I said, trying to compare average guys to ugly ones, is just a way to defend fakecels and say that everyone go trough the same here
No, you haven't proven it's guaranteed, you have no evidence for such a claim. Pointing to normies with girlfriends is only evidence that average looking dudes have potential to get laid, not that they are guaranteed

Clearly you didn't have the reading comprehension to understand what "proof" was, or what those studies said about high functioning autists.

No, you haven't proven it's guaranteed, you have no evidence for such a claim. Pointing to normies with girlfriends is only evidence that average looking dudes have potential to get laid, not that they are guaranteed

Clearly you didn't have the reading comprehension to understand what "proof" was, or what those studies said about high functioning autists.
Seeing that average guys can easily get something, is for sure a proof. How it couldn’t be? Unless your case has the odds I showed, there is no excuse to be incel, being average doesn’t mean you are going to be incel.

Yes, if you have the potential and you don’t try, you are not an incel, just a volcel, that’s what I’m trying to say

Seeing that average guys can easily get something, is for sure a proof. How it couldn’t be? Unless your case has the odds I showed, there is no excuse to be incel, being average doesn’t mean you are going to be incel.

Yes, if you have the potential and you don’t try, you are not an incel, just a volcel, that’s what I’m trying to say
"easily get something"

you haven't proven this either. Sure, average guys can get something, if they try and have the proper circumstances. (not autistic, proper connections. Also proper connections are often a product of environment btw)

ugly women can go on tinder and get laid NO MATTER WHAT

I could point to 4/10 dudes and say "4/10 dudes get girlfriends, go outside, and you will see proof. therefore 4/10 is fakecel"