Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting over for ricecels (IT won't touch this topic)

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
Asian men have it the worst when it comes to women. I work in a grocery store in northern california. This region is the WMAF capitol of the world. Today I was actively keeping track of the race of all the couples that I saw in the store. I kid you not I saw 0 asian + asian pairings and multiple WMAF couples, white male + curry foid couples and even a few white male + sheboon (usually a rare pairing) couples. I have brought this phenomenon up in conversation with normies and they think I'm being crazy. Even when I was in school ricefoids wouldn't even talk to the asian guys. They would associate with low tier normie beta white guys over their own. I'd love to see the statistics on this. I guarantee there are more young WMAF couples than young asian + asian couples in the US

short edit: The jews behind everything know this is happening. hence why they are trying to push asian and curry male actors into masculine roles like Kumail Nanaji and cast an asian man as Ken in the new Barbie movie. But it's too late it's beyond over for asian guys

Last edited:
thanks Globohomo and multiculturalism

But it's too late it's beyond over for asian guys
lmao, true. a handful of my rice cohorts all dropped out from society and are holed up in their little rooms:lul:

Only asian balls foids will gobble are bubble teas

i bet noodles will consider ricecels before niggercels :feelskek:

it's over

The only reason black women aren't same as Asian women is because no race wants them.

lmao, true. a handful of my rice cohorts all dropped out from society and are holed up in their little rooms:lul:
I think I left a comment about this a while back. I dont ever see sub5 people come into the grocery store I work at, or out in public in general. There is a huge population of men who have just gave up, They go to work if they must and get everything by delivery and LDAR

I'm kind of doing the same thing tbh

i bet noodles will consider ricecels before niggercels :feelskek:

it's over
lol 100% BMAF couples are rare as hell
the thing is, even if an asian woman did find a black guy attractive, most asian chicks are smart and most black guys are dumb as a bag of rocks so there's no way they could ever relate to each other

A grey posting another "it won touch dis" thread. Bonus points for Jew blame.

lol 100% BMAF couples are rare as hell
the thing is, even if an asian woman did find a black guy attractive, most asian chicks are smart and most black guys are dumb as a bag of rocks so there's no way they could ever relate to each other

over

Asian men have it the worst when it comes to women. I work in a grocery store in northern california. This region is the WMAF capitol of the world. Today I was actively keeping track of the race of all the couples that I saw in the store. I kid you not I saw 0 asian + asian pairings and multiple WMAF couples, white male + curry foid couples and even a few white male + sheboon (usually a rare pairing) couples. I have brought this phenomenon up in conversation with normies and they think I'm being crazy. Even when I was in school ricefoids wouldn't even talk to the asian guys. They would associate with low tier normie beta white guys over their own. I'd love to see the statistics on this. I guarantee there are more young WMAF couples than young asian + asian couples in the US

short edit: The jews behind everything know this is happening. hence why they are trying to push asian and curry male actors into masculine roles like Kumail Nanaji and cast an asian man as Ken in the new Barbie movie. But it's too late it's beyond over for asian guys
Be safe boyo, we don’t want another Wilkes McDermid on our hands

Almost 100% of young Asian couples are international students. Second gen noodlewhores don't date Asian men.