Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for Rhaastcels

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
If you're reading this, it's over 4 you buddy boyo:feelsohh:

@Rhaast

What did he do to get banned. I mean I know he’s tall and attractive but did he do someone within the last 12 hours which instigated the ban

What did he do to get banned. I mean I know he’s tall and attractive but did he do someone within the last 12 hours which instigated the ban
No clue ngl, but my guess would be...

tall + attractive + nonstop bragging = ban?

But hey, I'm not a mod so what do I know.

The thread about studying with 3 girls was probably the last straw.

Mods will let him back tomorrow

He made a thread bragging about foids helping him with school shit and the whole thread was just filled with humble bragging, the mods tolerated him but I think that was the last straw :lul:

Normal incel afternoon: learning with three hot class mates in the library.:feelskek:

Is he an alt of someone? I recall one of his threads saying he has been around for years (not sure if he meant .is specifically or the blackpill community at large).

Is he an alt of someone? I recall one of his threads saying he has been around for years (not sure if he meant .is specifically or the blackpill community at large).
It's tiredpoorcel, so yes, it's an alt

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fkecels everywhere

Don't remember tiredpoorcel but I remember that user name. But then @Rhaast said he's in Algeria.
yes, he admitted it in his first post.
Hi, i am literally Tiredpoorcel. I explained my situation very well and still got accepted cause i am KHHTV. I have as much right of being hereas anyone else tbh. If you like sucking your own cock/ think i am a fakecel put me on ignore and Shalom :feelsaww:

If you're reading this, it's over 4 you buddy boyo:feelsohh:

@Rhaast

No clue ngl, but my guess would be...

tall + attractive + nonstop bragging = ban?

But hey, I'm not a mod so what do I know.

The thread about studying with 3 girls was probably the last straw.

Mods will let him back tomorrow

He made a thread bragging about foids helping him with school shit and the whole thread was just filled with humble bragging, the mods tolerated him but I think that was the last straw :lul:

Normal incel afternoon: learning with three hot class mates in the library.:feelskek:

It's tiredpoorcel, so yes, it's an alt

Don't remember tiredpoorcel but I remember that user name. But then @Rhaast said he's in Algeria.

Makes sense. I thought it was an alt of @Kamikaze because he's also 6ft+, but @Rhaast is clearly not a jew.

Deserved, only GigaSpongeBob can claim such a feat

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fkecels everywhere

Man, he got BTFOed swiftly.

Almost 100% certain

View: https://streamable.com/pa2sbz

No surprise at all, tbh ngl. Haven't you heard already? Mods and the admins are letting in literal faggot couples and ban evading fakecels. And the sprinkling on top? They banned @AmIjustDreaming who exposed the corruption.

The prophecies are coming true. Soon there will be females openly allowed.

This forum is officially a meme at this point.

No surprise at all, tbh ngl. Haven't you heard already? Mods and the admins are letting in literal faggot couples and ban evading fakecels. And the sprinkling on top? They banned @AmIjustDreaming who exposed the corruption.

This forum's going downhill.

I was getting unbanned either way before he even sperged and went ER on himself. Also by your own logic, this forum was already a joke since the 2 fags were allowed by serge. Stop complaining and complain about actual inceldom.

I was getting unbanned either way before he even sperged and went ER on himself. Also by your own logic, this forum was already a joke since the 2 fags were allowed by serge. Stop complaining and complain about actual inceldom.
:chad::banhammer:

As i explained above, you are coping. Jfl if you think shit like this didnt happen during serge's era. A 14 yo rich prettyboy as a mod? Jfl.

I thought we were friends :feelswhat:

I don't have any personal issue against you, the only thing is that you don't belong in this place and this is not a matter of being friends or not

Isn't this the third time this guy gets unbanned?
How much does an unban cost? 50 bucks?

I don't have any personal issue against you, the only thing is that you don't belong in this place and this is not a matter of being friends or not
This isn't a forum for incels anymore. It's just another normie infested forum with a section on incel discussion and black pilled content.

damn rhaast has almost as many unbans as allanking :feelskek:

You know, throughout the years I never joined and agreed with anyone who came up with this opinion, because I almost never felt that it was justified.

Now I do.

It's kind of funny that many people feared from the very first day in November 2017 that this site will be taken down by authorities or the site providers, and Serge + Master were probably indeed close to getting caught, who knows, they may still be in danger. But this site might have survived and flourished even without them. But this internal rotting (facilitated from the top) is way, way worse for the community and there will be no coming back from this.

You know, throughout the years I never joined and agreed with anyone who came up with this opinion, because I almost never felt that it was justified.

Now I do.

It's kind of funny that many people feared from the very first day in November 2017 that this site will be taken down by authorities or the site providers, and Serge + Master were probably indeed close to getting caught, who knows, they may still be in danger. But this site might have survived and flourished even without them. But this internal rotting is way, way worse and there will be ne coming back from this.
Thank you. Fuck, it was starting to feel like I was only sane one here who saw this place taking a sharp turn and going sideways. You've been around longer than most, so you must remember all of those jokes and memes about chads.co and imagine being an incel on incels.co. They all became reality. This place is chad and normie central now. Days ago there was quite literally a thread on INCELDOM DISCUSSION about some looksmax normalfag, @MarcusVictor , preparing for a date. Then were memes about discord being full of faggots and trannies, and holy fuck, wouldn't you know it, faggots and trannies starting being outed on discord.

It's frighteningly uncanny how memes become reality.

About the only thing that's left is openly allowing foids into this place. With all of the shit that's happened, that doesn't seem too far-fetched now, tbh ngl ded srs.

You've been around longer than most, so you must remember all of those jokes and memes about chads.co and imagine being an incel on incels.co. They all became reality. This place is chad and normie central now.

It's frighteningly uncanny how memes become reality.
We've always had way obvious infiltrators, trolls and fakecels, that was even worse on r/incels in early-to-mid 2017.

About the only thing that's left is openly allowing foids into this place. With all of the shit that's happened, that doesn't seem too far-fetched now, tbh ngl ded srs.
All these polls ever since the new regime has taken over (do you think we should allow this and that) obviously will lead in that direction.
We will have foids, trannies, gays, even in mod positions, just for the sake of "civilized discussion" and of course "in order to avoid persecution".

We've always had way obvious infiltrators, trolls and fakecels, that was even worse on r/incels in early-to-mid 2017.
Cancers will always grow eventually.

All these polls ever since the new regime has taken over (do you think we should allow this and that) obviously will lead in that direction.
We will have foids, trannies, gays, even in mod positions, just for the sake of "civilized discussion" and of course "in order to avoid persecution".
You got it. You see the writing on the wall too then. Another meme that's been around since mid 2020 is that it's over for this place. Well, a year and a half later, we're at that moment's doorstep.

Cancers will always grow eventually.

You got it. You see the writing on the wall too then. Another meme that's been around since mid 2020 is that it's over for this place. Well, a year and a half later, we're at that moment's doorstep.
That's the failure of being an anonymous community.

In much respect to the admins here whoever made the site fucked it in the beginning with the design. There never was a definition for what is an "Incel" and no verification of who's behind all these accounts. The admins should of had a locked website where you only could join through photo ID and maybe a small discussion via email to make sure you was going to contribute to the community. But that takes effort.

People here are also scared to share any information of themselves. I mean if you're an Incel what's there to hide. If this is an authentic incel website made by incels and for incels.

I wouldn't be surprised if most here we're normalfags, trannies, gay, lesbian, and just about every sexuality under the sun. I mean the anonymity and easy to join website makes it impossible to know who's incel and trust anyone.

This site is kinda doomed to have larpers. And It's obvious more larpers will be discovered and banned as soon as they get find out.

A lot of people just want to belong to an active community and see this place as edgy and cool they don't really care if they're incel or not.

May actually believe they're incel even if they're not.

The site needed a whole re-design and everyone to verify themselves but that's too little too late now. I've been looking at this site for a while and only recently joined. But I'm not new to incel.is. But I knew the website has seen it days.

A shame because inceldom is on the rise. But there needs to be some compromise or else this website will eventually have chad thundercock larping and trolling you all how over it is for him because he's a mentalcel.

People already mock this website and the fact larpers are here makes it even worse.

That's the failure of being an anonymous community.

In much respect to the admins here whoever made the site fucked it in the beginning with the design. There never was a definition for what is an "Incel" and no verification of who's behind all these accounts. The admins should of had a locked website where you only could join through photo ID and maybe a small discussion via email to make sure you was going to contribute to the community. But that takes effort.

People here are also scared to share any information of themselves. I mean if you're an Incel what's there to hide. If this is an authentic incel website made by incels and for incels.

I wouldn't be surprised if most here we're normalfags, trannies, gay, lesbian, and just about every sexuality under the sun. I mean the anonymity and easy to join website makes it impossible to know who's incel and trust anyone.

This site is kinda doomed to have larpers. And It's obvious more larpers will be discovered and banned as soon as they get find out.

A lot of people just want to belong to an active community and see this place as edgy and cool they don't really care if they're incel or not.

May actually believe they're incel even if they're not.

The site needed a whole re-design and everyone to verify themselves but that's too little too late now. I've been looking at this site for a while and only recently joined. But I'm not new to incel.is. But I knew the website has seen it days.
iu

A shame because inceldom is on the rise. But there needs to be some compromise or else this website will eventually have chad thundercock larping and trolling you all how over it is for him because he's a mentalcel.
There's one here already who seems to have "forum plot armor;" @nice_try and @JoeBruhcel know what I'm talking about :feelsgah:. Several users reported him and nothing happened. Not tagging him, because I don't want to give that faggot more attention.

People already mock this website and the fact larpers are here makes it even worse.
They mock it rightly so. We have admins and mods letting in previously banned users under different accounts and allowing literal faggots (allegedly, but come on, there's pictures) to have accounts here.

it was sad to read the replies by lonelycurry in that thread written by rhaast :fuk::fuk:

the staff can't do anything against a single person? :feelswhat:

whoa that's nuts

:feelshaha: :feelsLSD: truly the end of times :feelswhere: I lost my mind so I can't care about anything anymore

IIve
People could lose their jobs if they’re doxxed/outed as incels. Forcing everyone here to send a photo of themselves is a really bad idea. And infiltrators could still get in by sending a photo of someone else
I've lost motivation to respond to anything here on the site anymore lol. So I'll just say I agree with your point makes prefect sense just a suggestion.

Sorry brocel. :feelzez:

Is he coming back too? :shock:
wont be surprised if they do. Btw what was the deal with that faggot, him having a fag avi was enough evidence of him getting permabanned yet it took what, an entire year before he got finally permabanned?