Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

over for opsec-cels

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
I got lazy, boyos. I didn't switch to private mode before visiting .is. I didn't forget, I just got lazy and now I'm going to pay the consequences.

Worse, I followed a link to an incels.tv video hosted on youtube while I was still logged in to my google account.

How much longer do you think I have before the FBI beats down my door?

And you make this thread to remind them just in case they forgot to track your coordinates

very smart

Incognito doesnt help, cookies and other bullshit is still stored, your isp and google online activity still track your movement.

never use incognito mode cuz im low inhib

heck i surf this site on my parents computer sometimes. i aint clearin shit :smonk:

never use incognito mode cuz im low inhib

heck i surf this site on my parents computer sometimes. i aint clearin shit :smonk:
Honestly, same. I've browsed .co using public Wi-Fi many times, and regularly use it when connected to my university's Wi-Fi, no VPN or incognito mode or anything.

At the end of the day, at least where I live, the feds can't get you for shit, if you're not inciting violence. Pretty sure I've already been put in a watch list since even before I made an account on here.

Last edited:
Honestly, same. I've browsed .co using public Wi-Fi many times, and regularly use it when connected to my university's Wi-Fi, no VPN or incognito mode or anything.

At the end of the day, at least where I live, the feds can't get you for shit, if you're not inciting violence. Pretty sure I've already been put in a watch list since even before I made an account on here.
I'm finna browse it on my work computer just to see what would happen. shit I got 40 hrs a week then to postmaxx. XD

Incognito doesnt help, cookies and other bullshit is still stored, your isp and google online activity still track your movement.
low-iqcels wont understand that you cant avoid leaving a digital footprint

I'm finna browse it on my work computer just to see what would happen. shit I got 40 hrs a week then to postmaxx. XD
Based. If the site's blocked you can get around their shitty content filter by looking up the ip on another computer. Usually they only block DNS requests. :dab:

low-iqcels wont understand that you cant avoid leaving a digital footprint
I would imagine you could if you had absolutely nothing on your computer tied to your real name or anyone you're related to.

I would imagine upkeeping your opsec to the greatest extent possible would work only if you're a NEETcel, which is why I personally gave up on it. If you work or go to school, you have to keep a bunch of shit related to your real name and irl credentials on your computer, along with having to sign in with your irl credentials into school/work portals with your home IP and such.

Worked for me a decade ago, everything I used then was tied to a fake name, even every bit of credentials I had stored on my computer. Not as much now, because I was basically forced by my uni and my career prospects to put my irl credentials somewhere out there.

I would imagine you could if you had absolutely nothing on your computer tied to your real name or anyone you're related to.

I would imagine upkeeping your opsec to the greatest extent possible would work only if you're a NEETcel, which is why I personally gave up on it. If you work or go to school, you have to keep a bunch of shit related to your real name and irl credentials on your computer, along with having to sign in with your irl credentials into school/work portals with your home IP and such.

Worked for me a decade ago, everything I used then was tied to a fake name, even every bit of credentials I had stored on my computer. Not as much now, because I was basically forced by my uni and my career prospects to put my irl credentials somewhere out there.
yep its still doable but its very hard , what makes it harder is that services like gmail have basically become neccesary irl to the point where you cant just fake a gmail etc

based. just delete anything with your real info off your hard drive. then microwave it if the feds come