Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Over for oldcels (frenchcels get the hell in there)

What position are they in to steal the money? Are they hookers?

I thought france was like california, younger women for me but not for thee.

What position are they in to steal the money? Are they hookers?
No, they pretend they work the electricity company, and old people don't understand how shit work so they give them money.

No, they pretend they work the electricity company, and old people don't understand how shit work so they give them money.
Thanks I couldn't understand the language on that video so I could only guess that because it was a situation involving foids stealing money from old guys that the foids were hookers kek.

I thought france was like california, younger women for me but not for thee.
I don't understand. French women are a bit better than american women (and less fat), but they still are entitled as fuck.
Thanks I couldn't understand the language on that video so I could only guess that because it was a situation involving foids stealing money from old guys that the foids were hookers kek.
Not a problem bro, it's in french, not everyone has to know french. The video merely follows the cop who's investigating the case.

Last edited:
I don't understand. French women are a bit better than american women (and less fat), but they still are entitled as fuck.
I mean age gaps. Aka movie star or politician marries much younger woman, nobody thinks anything of it. Redneck or thirdworlder marries much younger woman, "Yikes what a patriarchal creep!"

I mean age gaps. Aka movie star or politician marries much younger woman, nobody thinks anything of it. Redneck or thirdworlder marries much younger woman, "Yikes what a patriarchal creep!"
People don't really give a shit about age here. Our president literaly married his teacher jfl.

Women's greed knows no bounds or morality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back