Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for non-faggot kids trying to escape faggotry lessons in Canada

They should behead that bitch

right winged "men" become faggots whenever islam is spreaded. it just exposes how much faggotry is in every white men even the so called "conservative trad" ones

Fuck islam and fuck allah

@General Alek Canada need a new Alek Minassian

I get confused on what the Leftists stooges (The Jews foot soldiers) priority is.
I suppose turning white kids into faggots and trannies trumps flooding white countries with non-whites

Canada was homophobic longer than it’s been fagged out, he’s just embracing the ideology of the forefathers.
right winged "men" become faggots whenever islam is spreaded. it just exposes how much faggotry is in every white men even the so called "conservative trad" ones
Many so called conservative white men openly embrace cucked fag whites and then wonder why their nations are shit. Too many Conservicucks are stumping for foids and homos at their own expense.

You know the situation is fucked when muslims are the good guys

Canada has a simping cuck prime minister.

Canada is insanely cucked. If a teacher yelled at me for skipping gay class, I would just double down on the basedness and tell the teacher there are only 2 genders or that Islam doesn't allow gay and transgender shit.

Cucknada is the rightful name for that trash nation

Well, no more christian-muslim wars. Together against globohomo!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back