Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [OVER FOR NIGCELS?] Nigerian law punishes rape with CASTRATION

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★

Jfl, men convicted of raping someone under 14 will be castrated then executed immediately after, while those convicted of raping someone over 18 will be castrated then imprisoned for life.

How long until this makes it's way to the west?

How long until this makes it's way to the west?
approximately 5 minutes. we are already chemically castrating people here for consensual sex that had consent retroactively withdrawn.

Redditors said they're gonna use this for coordinated sterilization against minority groups they don't like

Send all niggers to Nigeria asap.

Send all niggers to Nigeria asap.
i dont wanna go to that shit hole and plus they wouldn't be cutting much dick off anyway because no american nigger is going to fuck a Nigerian foid because their super ugly they're worse than american black foids

i dont wanna go to that shit hole and plus they wouldn't be cutting much dick off anyway because no american nigger is going to fuck a Nigerian foid because their super ugly they're worse than american black foids
Hey brocel, you called yourself a nigger, I didn't. :lul:

This will come to the west pretty soon.

rapes happen because woman gatekeep sex

clown ass world

based. I hope they can bring back castration, as in ancient times, for other crimes too

Niggers should die out and let Africa be populated by East asians and Europeans

will never happen here because rape is always perpetrated by niggers and niggers to whitey are sacred cows

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back