Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for my grade

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
Somehow I broke my shitty app so much that visual studio won't even turn on anymore.
I need to start again but I honestly don't care, i'll get some of it done and call it a night. There goes 15% of my grade. Maybe i'll get 5% for it.

Ride the curve

I get vietnam flashbacks thinking about visual studio

Did you do much coding in visual studio in college? Aren't you a sys admin?
coding is part of the degree, yes.
i get vietnam flashbacks because I hated coding.

coding is part of the degree, yes.
i get vietnam flashbacks because I hated coding.
Yeah, being a codecel is pretty brutal. I wish I did something comfier like what you do. Did you just do a comp sci degree or something more specific?

Yeah, being a codecel is pretty brutal. I wish I did something comfier like what you do. Did you just do a comp sci degree or something more specific?
comp sci

Also the fact that most people are helping each other out with stuff while i'm left alone in a corner by myself. The people I go out with are from a different course.

I was barely passing
Same. Did a shit gpa bite you in the ass? My idea is that a shit gpa is better than not having a degree. I'll probably just have to start at a lower point and work my way up... if I don't rope by then.

Also the fact that most people are helping each other out with stuff while i'm left alone in a corner by myself. The people I go out with are from a different course.
I was on my own most of the time too while others were helping each other, which probably explains why I was barely passing.
I would never ever study that shit again. That degree is death, you have almost no girls in there, all the other students are FUCKING NERDS, and the classes are weirdo tier bullshit.
If you hate your life, study comp sci, if you want to live like a normal human being, don't do it.

I was on my own most of the time too while others were helping each other, which probably explains why I was barely passing.
I would never ever study that shit again. That degree is death, you have almost no girls in there, all the other students are FUCKING NERDS, and the classes are weirdo tier bullshit.
If you hate your life, study comp sci, if you want to live like a normal human being, don't do it.
There was only one good looking girl but she dropped out. Somehow I never saw anyone simping for her lol.

I think tech jobs are nice but the degree itself is difficult. Like what you're doing now, just clicking around the screen, sounds like a dream to me.

Same. Did a shit gpa bite you in the ass? My idea is that a shit gpa is better than not having a degree. I'll probably just have to start at a lower point and work my way up... if I don't rope by then.