Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for Manlets: not even the most feared Druglord can avoid being treated as an utter joke.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s own lawyer on Thursday made fun of his own client’s diminutive stature in an effort to defend the drug lord in court.
“That 60-year-old man who’s this big is whacking people with a tree branch for three hours?” scoffed attorney Jeffrey Lichtman during his closing statement in Chapo’s Brooklyn federal court trial — holding his hand just above his hip.
Guzman’s defense team contends that the notorious 5-foot-6-inch cocaine smuggler — whose nickname means “shorty” — is being framed as the leader of the powerful Sinaloa Cartel to protect its real boss, Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada.
El Chapo killed thousands, became a billionaire even though he dropped out of the third grade, and isn't even that short for a Mexican at 5'6, but his own lawyers are making fun of height.:lul:

Last edited:
tfw work entire life to become one of the richest, most feared men on the entire planet.

at the end of it all a kike in a suit makes fun of you because your height is so damn repulsive to soyciety that it's a valid way to emasculate you and make you appear non-threatening in hopes of a lesser sentence.

Jesus fucking christ it really is over, isn't it?

What did you expect? Mogging, that is the action to assert ones dominance based upon the presence of instinual awareness, is a characteristic of human nature.
Human nature can suck my shit and get kicked in the ass and force to go watch the gay parade 24/7

one advantage about being manlet is that no one expects anything of you,
if the jury beleives in the inerierioty of manlets enough, chapo may get off free because no one could belive a manlet could become the leader of anything,

No one can escape the heightpill

That guy must really not know how the Cartel works, or if he does know, he must really hate his family.

El Chapo killed thousands, became a billionaire even though he dropped out of the third grade, and isn't even that short for a Mexican at 5'6, but his own lawyers are making fun of height.:lul:
His lawyers will face a chainsaw beheading by tomorrow

5'6'' isn't even that short for a mexican right? it's just 1 inch under average LOL and he is 60 yo so he is average for his age and probably above average.

Anyway, lawyers must do everything and anything to get their clients free, and even normies agree that manlets aren't threatening and more approcheable. So he is playing the "my client isn't able to perform those tasks he is accused of doing".

El Chapo killed thousands, became a billionaire even though he dropped out of the third grade, and isn't even that short for a Mexican at 5'6, but his own lawyers are making fun of height.

Well that's the point, is it not? For nature to create its spectral colors and then create six to seven men whom she goes through and around to come in an act to conclude of those vibrant virtues a worth of their being.
Nah the point should be I should find god and nature and take their powers to fix this godd awful reality. I will fix it. I will rebuild it. I will make things perfect:feelsree::feelsree:

5’6 is average height for Latinos they’re very short

Kind of like Eren Jaeger, he who became became the founding titan to change the world.

Are you the artist or the work of art?
We will see after everything is finally settled. It will be beautiful:feelsLSD:

No dark triad for you height

tfw work entire life to become one of the richest, most feared men on the entire planet.

at the end of it all a kike in a suit makes fun of you because your height is so damn repulsive to soyciety that it's a valid way to emasculate you and make you appear non-threatening in hopes of a lesser sentence.

It's on purpose, but reading that article made me feel sick, every trial in current legal systems are all just kangaroo courts where you are either punished for being a peasant or if you're rich your lawyers do this gay pretend shit and the judge lets you off easy