Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for grocerybagcels

"Just carry a bindle" theory.

020146eec9fcd2e3adba18a6e72469f6.jpg

REINCARNATION

must feel nice mogging a 5'3, huh?
Not really; I feel sorry for people I mog on traits that are outside of one's control, such as height or voice or penis size. I only enjoy mogging people on traits that are controllable, such as physique and fashion style and confidence, which not coincidentally are things foids don't really give a damn about, as foids are only drawn to the uncontrollable traits that signal genetic desirability. If you show me a squeaky-voiced midget with a 2' penis, I'll just feel bad for him, not any pleasurable sense of superiority. The joke I posted is obviously self-deprecating as I'm only 5'7" myself, and we gnomes have no choice but to massively humormaxx to cope with our lamentable condition.

Brutal pygmiespill

Never began for manlets:feels:

confidence is an extention of physical.

how many 6'+ tallfags you think are not confident? when you tower over everyone inclduing almost all foids, its hard NOT to feel confident.
Confidence often stems from physical traits, it's true, but that is fake confidence. Tallfags possess what I call "heightfidence." Take away their height, and they will gradually "forget" how to be confident. Meanwhile, we manlets have no choice but to be authentically confident, overcoming the social obstacles that lay down our paths, as every time we leave our apartments, we risk our imperiled existence, like an endangered species. Personally, I can make some of these smug tallfags flinch just by giving them my hot-blooded murder stare, and I'm well-justified in being proud of that, because even though they can easily destroy me physically, I am genuinely confident (sometimes), while their "confidence" is only for show, and they often back off when you show willingness to go all in. Because they play on tutorial mode, tallfags never learned how to be truly confident, as they never had obstacles to overcome; 90% of tallfags have typical timid personalities, but due to their condition, they manage to successfully act like they're the hottest shit around. If I woke up 6'2" tomorrow, I'd teach these smug pieces of shit what real confidence looks like.

Just use a backpack

Wanna Beat me Up , nigger?
Confidence often stems from physical traits, it's true, but that is fake confidence. Tallfags possess what I call "heightfidence." Take away their height, and they will gradually "forget" how to be confident. Meanwhile, we manlets have no choice but to be authentically confident, overcoming the social obstacles that lay down our paths, as every time we leave our apartments, we risk our imperiled existence, like an endangered species. Personally, I can make some of these smug tallfags flinch just by giving them my hot-blooded murder stare, and I'm well-justified in being proud of that, because even though they can easily destroy me physically, I am genuinely confident (sometimes), while their "confidence" is only for show, and they often back off when you show willingness to go all in. Because they play on tutorial mode, tallfags never learned how to be truly confident, as they never had obstacles to overcome; 90% of tallfags have typical timid personalities, but due to their condition, they manage to successfully act like they're the hottest shit around. If I woke up 6'2" tomorrow, I'd teach these smug pieces of shit what real confidence Looks like

Wanna Beat me Up , nigger?
Not in particular, as I'm weaker than most men, so if you're a typical tallfag piece of crap, you can probably defeat me in battle, and being rational, I'm not into battling opponents obviously much stronger than myself.

The point is that if we had more-or-less the same height, I could send you flying and crying like a little bitch to your mama with shit and piss soiled undies faster than you could utter "excuse me sir," because your confidence is fake, and mine is real, and you only fight those much weaker than yourself like a typical piece of shit, while I am perfectly willing to fight those on my own level. That is the fundamental difference between us, you smug faggot.

Not in particular, as I'm weaker than most men, so if you're a typical tallfag piece of crap, you can probably defeat me in battle, and being rational, I'm not into battling opponents obviously much stronger than myself.

The point is that if we had more-or-less the same height, I could send you flying and crying like a little bitch to your mama with shit and piss soiled undies faster than you could utter "excuse me sir," because your confidence is fake, and mine is real, and you only fight those much weaker than yourself like a typical piece of shit, while I am perfectly willing to fight those on my own level. That is the fundamental difference between us, you smug faggot.
I could Need a Fight anyways But fucking law cucks me Into oblivion.

Well and being ethic and Moral while Picking Fights Is kinda stupid

How Tall are you? Im 177 cm what equals 5 8 , so pretty fucked i guess

I could Need a Fight anyways But fucking law cucks me Into oblivion.

Well and being ethic and Moral while Picking Fights Is kinda stupid

How Tall are you? Im 177 cm what equals 5 8 , so pretty fucked i guess
I can intimidate many men who are 5'8" despite them being taller than me, but maybe not if you're e.g. a broad-framed gymcelling boxer or MMA fighter. Anyway, whatever gave you the impression that I actively look out for fights with random people? I'd only use violence if I felt it urgently necessary, and amusing some anonymous gay nigger on an incel forum is not it. Since you're a low-IQ nignog, you assume that genuine confidence is exclusively expressed through violence, but there are far subtler and safer ways of expressing it, such as social dominance. If I were 6'2", I'd be socially dominant, and that does not require one to actually go out and fight anonymous niggers from the internet. But sure, if our paths cross and you deem it proper to start shit up with me, there is a chance that you won't survive the encounter.

Anyway, since I'm not interested in empty and pointless flame-wars, you're going on the ignore list, lil' niggy.

Last edited:
Imagine being short and stupid. But it’s reddit so no surprise.