Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for German-cels

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
The guy in the video is a tall hispanic chad in the midst of a sea of white german people. Do euro foids really like tall dark and handsome men?

Is this not just some sort of entertainment? Dude gets heightmogged in 3inch heels I can't imagine she feels any attraction for him.

Women love all high lms men

Dude looks like a lowihibmaxxed browncel. He's a fucking manlet. He's not getting any pussy LMAO.
>Over for Germancels
Yeah bro, over when your average height is 6'1".

Dude looks like a lowihibmaxxed browncel. He's a fucking manlet. He's not getting any pussy LMAO.
>Over for Germancels
Yeah bro, over when your average height is 6'1".

German girls seem to like any ethnic that’s not rice

qsx21eaihfp41.jpg

Another bbc cuck racebaiter. What's the point of these posts? A tyrone mogs white normies, no shit. What's so noteworthy here?

Yes the just be exotic theory is real in Germany.
qsx21eaihfp41.jpg

Another bbc cuck racebaiter. What's the point of these posts? A tyrone mogs white normies, no shit. What's so noteworthy here?
German holes are (at least where I live) self-hating sluts and they like chaddams more than Chad. Tyrone? There aren't many Tyrones here in Germany.
They like curry?
I guess. There was this one curry in my class back then who is now dating a blonde white German hole. He's chadpreet though

Last edited:
BBC racebait thread
Who gives a fuck about some Tyrone, they don't mean shit for blackcels

Last edited:
thank god i don't live in germany tbhngl, incel hell