Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for cryptocels.Stocks and crypto tanked this week. Fed raises rates by half a percentage point the biggest hike in two decades to fight inflation

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl, The market tanked bigtime this week and I lost a lotta money.

You guys think we are headed towards a recession because of the fed's interest rate hike? They are trying to battle inflation with this but the problem is that our economy relies on credit and debt expansion for growth. Raising the interest rates discourages institutions and individuals form taking on loans and has a downward death spiral effect on the economy.

Either way, I'm holding for the long haul and Im gonna buy this big dip lol.

Last edited:
I lost all my life savings in crypto, I invested in Jellybeans and horse manure. What about you?

I didn't gamble on any shitcoins (although to be fair, there are plenty of people who became milionaires overnight who got super lucky when the shitcoins they bought shot up)

Funny how crypto is coupled to the US economy and stock market. Kinda defeats the point. It's all a scam.

Funny how crypto is coupled to the US economy and stock market. Kinda defeats the point. It's all a scam.
true tbh, supposed to be hedge against us dollar but fails hard

Jfl, The market tanked bigtime this week and I lost a lotta money.

You guys think we are headed towards a recession because of the fed's interest rate hike? They are trying to battle inflation with this but the problem is that our economy relies on credit and debt expansion for growth. Raising the interest rates discourages institutions and individuals form taking on loans and has a downward death spiral effect on the economy.

Either way, I'm holding for the long haul and Im gonna buy this big dip lol.

imo we will see a micro recession like one lasting 6-9 months at best. But not a multi year one

Its getting better and better for buying at these prices on stocks. I spent hours and hours looking at companies lately. Of course when you buy in it may still sell down for awhile, and may take time to come back up.

But you got to step back and think about the big picture. Which is hard because its easy to get deceived, both being too bearing and bullish depending on the stock. Like if one stock falls 80% is it now a good deal.. some of them I still don't like, or think they are merely fair market value, but the graph makes me want to buy.

Others are really cheap when you think about it, just the fear with everything selling down for comparisons it makes them seem not that cheap.

My problem on coins besides having fun trading them.. was what do you do if they fall, how do you get out.

Because stocks I have a way out. If the company is making big earnings and you buy it at $50 because it is a good deal in your opinion at that price. Then it falls to $25 it sucks you didn't wait and get a way better deal, but if $50 is still a good deal you just wait. And if the company is still doing well, then the stock eventually comes back up, even though it can take years as normies are really stubborn and slow to change their beliefs.

My problem on coins besides having fun trading them.. was what do you do if they fall, how do you get out.

Because stocks I have a way out. If the company is making big earnings and you buy it at $50 because it is a good deal in your opinion at that price. Then it falls to $25 it sucks you didn't wait and get a way better deal, but if $50 is still a good deal you just wait. And if the company is still doing well, then the stock eventually comes back up, even though it can take years as normies are really stubborn and slow to change their beliefs.
Lol if they fall, buy more. Or wait for it to come back up again.

Its not like I have anything to live for or a foid special other to spend it on. I just let it sit there. Maybe in 10 years it will be worth 20X more than it is now who knows.

Hopefully I get lucky on some shitcoin investments. Imagine putting in $100 on shiba-inu just a year ago. Instant multi-millionaire.

Last edited:
Lol if they fall, buy more. Or wait for it to come back up again.

Its not like I have anything to live for or a foid special other to spend it on. I just let it sit there. Maybe in 10 years it will be worth 20X more than it is now who knows.

Ya I have a lot of discipline so say I determine a company I like the price I might invest 5% of my portfolio in it. But I don't like going beyond that, so then if it falls even more like dropping another 50%, I just hold it like you said, but I don't add more. On the other hand say I bought 2.5% worth at first, then I have room to buy more.

Same here I don't have anything to live for, so stocks I spend a lot of hours a week reading and following it, its pretty fun as you get good at it.

I’m dumping all my Roblox Stock as it moves higher. Adding more Goldman Sachs Bank!

Kids get burned with sh*tcoin. And fuk you stupid metaverse, web3.0 and palantir non-money making.

I move markets, time to erase more suckers. Buy when I sell, lulz.

treat them like pigs in mud.

I’m dumping all my Roblox Stock as it moves higher. Adding more Goldman Sachs Bank!

Kids get burned with sh*tcoin. And fuk you stupid metaverse, web3.0 and palantir non-money making.

I move markets, time to erase more suckers. Buy when I sell, lulz.

treat them like pigs in mud.
brutal Palantir pill @Lolimancer @rope2cope
I lost all my life savings in crypto

time to buy palantir

BTC might go below 20k today
Everything looks not good

I warned everyone to convert their crypto into stablecoins, volcel if they didn't prepare. Janet Yellen even admitted that she was wrong on inflation.

"Haha, what's the matter - haven't you heard of stablecoins?"

Dumbass

Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if it's your own?

Worked so well for terra luna degenerates they even bought a rope for their neck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: niggas died broke, forgotten and tossed aside like stray dogs that was so fucking funny when these cryptocucks roped:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
jokerpilled +leechmached win in the end

BTC might go below 20k today
Everything looks not good

Bitcoin drops 15%, falling below $24,000 as $200 billion wiped off crypto market over the weekend

We're in for the next Great Depression.

I lost all my savings buying a NFT plane. Crypto and NFT are for gigachads