Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Over for bug-eyedcels

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I came downstairs to grab something to eat and it happened that my mother was watching the movie the Theory of Everything in the living room. She screams at me: "Look babica here look quickly! This actor here, his eyes look kinda like yours!" "See it's not that bad you can still look handsome without hunter eyes!" She actually said "hunter eyes" since I had once showed her that Tom Cruise brown bug-eye morph :lul:. She is a major Tom Cruise fan and I remember her being in awe how much of a difference it made in his appearance. Anyway, the guy she was referring to was this actor Charlie Nox.
Unnamed
1466159730 charlie cox daredevil 2016

Charlie cox

Guy also played in Daredevil (show where he's a blind superhero). I get why they cast him for that show, his bug eyes legit make you think he is actually blind lol
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Defenders/comments/6uxcgr/i_always_think_that_charlie_cox_is_actually_blind

For the record his eyes actually look better than mine, because at least his are slightly hooded. Also a mother will never say about her son that anything is wrong with him, that he's ugly, or that another man looks better than him.

Imagine being a year old 24 nearsighted bug-eyed virgin genetic trash with glasses. NevER began for bug-eyed cels.

his eyes are not that bad imo

mogs me anyways

He dont have much UEE, but he has exposure under the eyes

doesnt even look that bad

like it or not, your mother will never spit the truth and just say you're fucked, instead she'll find more and more reasons to light up your hopes. About that I've seen worse tbh. Low normie tier at absolute worst.

She doesn’t understand not all actors are Chad. “Come here son, you look just like this Danny Devito!”

Over for babica-cels

Prey eyes can be attractive if they’re “kind” or “cute” looking, like a puppy. also that actor doesn’t have bug eyes at all.

Ozil love triange
Or you just be multi million dollar footballer and you can get 1st tier German Stacy's

he doesnt have bug eyes