Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Over for blackcels

it's gonna get rough for our blackcel brothers :fuk: :feelsrope:

I saw 2 WMBF couples on the weekend. Zero BMWF couples.

Both of the white males on those WMBF couples were low tall but low tier. One was a really skinny, norwooding guy. Really shabby clothing.

backthen black women were dating black men because all the other men found her ugly but now the market is so brootal that even nazis would accept a black pussy, and they starting realizing that

in the future in mixed communities we will experience less and less black couples for tyrones its not a problem but for blackcels its devastating even for black LTNs who will all fall in inceldom

i jerk mostly to white woman

halo effect is a big bitch , but white looks just better

If us black men were to say the same thing about being attracted to white women, black women would be calling us colorists and self-hating coons. Preferences are only okay for women.

White men become more attractive to them the closer they get to the wall. "Black men aren't doing it for me anymore"

I told you guys. If other races started black women attractive then we’d lose their “loyalty”.

Tfw even your bbc doesn't save you

back then black women were dating black men because all the other men found her ugly but now the market is so brootal that even nazis would accept a black pussy, and they starting realizing that
White men have the highest SMV by race. If white men were to pursue sex with any other race of women, the amount of women from that race who would avoid sex with their own men or / and have sex with men from other races, will be higher than if non-white men tried to do the same.

White males are the only males who can effectively run JBOR (Just Be Own Race) on any race of women.

Last edited:
If us black men were to say the same thing about being attracted to white women, black women would be calling us colorists and self-hating coons. Preferences are only okay for women.
yeah foids aren't at fault for anything today

Most black women hate black men. It really never began for us black men unless we are 6 ft+ and athletic. All black women that aren’t ghetto want white men or at least a non black man of any race

White men have the highest SMV by race. If white men were to pursue sex with any other race of women, the amount of women from that race who would avoid sex with their own men or / and have sex with men from other races, will be higher than if non-white men tried to do the same.

White males are the only males who can effectively run JBOR (Just Be Own Race) on any race of women.
White guys can’t be incel tbh. All whites should be banned asap unless they are deformed

33C28D9D 0EC4 44DD BA83 2C171EBAB2A2

138BE1D1 7485 4592 9057 7E11FFF4950A

View: https://youtu.be/I-Z1URJd5us

Jul

Idk if this is still the case, but if you search "interracial dating" on youtube, its mostly videos that black foids made about dating white dudes.

Black foids are mad at noodlewhores (including latinas from what I have personally seen and heard, and read over the years) for taking all of the white men that they want (aka low to mid tier white males).

Here where I live in SF, I sense that all races of foids hate noodlewhores. Indian, black, hispanic, and white all dislike noodlewhores. Not necessarily jealous of noodlewhores. That doesn't seem to be the case because the self esteem of these non-Asian foids seem to be sky high. They hate noodlewhores for dissing their race of men enmasse and for taking all the white men. These same non-Asian foids don't want Asian men at all whatsoever except for the very rare changs but at the same time, they acknowledge that those changs don't want non-Asian foids generally speaking.

SF is a white man's dating heaven. You'd think that empowered feminist woke women would be totally open to dating men of color. They are all literally, and I mean literally, competing for white men. When men of color hit on them, kid you fuckin not, they become feministic, hostile, and are super eager to accuse you of sexual harassment. I always thought that black dudes were exempt from this because of BLM and foid's fear of being accused racist. But this is simply not the case at all. All men of color are on the crosshairs by white society. From the white knight liberal simps to the racist feminist foids.

Last edited:
Idk if this is still the case, but if you search "interracial dating" on youtube, its mostly videos that black foids made about dating white dudes.

Black foids are mad at noodlewhores (including latinas from what I have personally seen and heard, and read over the years) for taking all of the white men that they want (aka low to mid tier white males).

Here where I live in SF, I sense that all races of foids hate noodlewhores. Indian, black, hispanic, and white all dislike noodlewhores. Not necessarily jealous of noodlewhores. That doesn't seem to be the case because the self esteem of these non-Asian foids seem to be sky high. They hate noodlewhores for dissing their race of men enmasse and for taking all the white men. These same non-Asian foids don't want Asian men at all whatsoever except for the very rare changs but at the same time, they acknowledge that those changs don't want non-Asian foids generally speaking.

SF is a white man's dating heaven. You'd think that empowered feminist woke women would be totally open to dating men of color. They are all literally, and I mean literally, competing for white men. When men of color hit on them, kid you fuckin not, they become feministic, hostile, and are super eager to accuse you of sexual harassment. I always thought that black dudes were exempt from this because of BLM and foid's fear of being accused racist. But this is simply not the case at all. All men of color are on the crosshairs by white society. From the white knight liberal simps to the racist feminist foids.
Pretty much every major city is like this. Especially the libtard ones.

Jeez, sounds like a fucking nightmare. As an inkwell I think it's best to stand back and just observe the madness, instead of becoming emotionally invested in the situation - as I am prone to at times. Being ethnic in the west is a major curse. White men will always be the prize for ethnic women, whether they want to admit it or not. Even my mother, a single mother who had 2 black children with 2 black bums (my dad is called Tyrone kek), is now invested in a short white man who she considers her second half. Can't win!
To be fair that white dude isn't really winning if he got tyrones leftovers. Afbb. As I implied earlier I'm the thread