Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over 50% of millenials in japan are virgins

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
"Abstaining."

Teracope.

Most Japaneses aren't atheist

Most Japaneses aren't atheist
Shintoism doesn't count as a religion since there is no concept of a diety involved. Its all hippy fake zen be like water garbage. They literally pray to. japanese youth have let religion

And at least the other 40% lie.

they should just legalize rape, no need for religion

They’re serving us incels in pink salons suck shops, that’s why:feelsdevil:

we're so fucked

this world is such a fucking joke

Shintoism doesn't count as a religion since there is no concept of a diety involved. Its all hippy fake zen be like water garbage. They literally pray to. japanese youth have let religion

The concept of religion does not require deism.

A lot of them are volcel, though. Their culture is beyond hope

The concept of religion does not require deism.
Yes it does otherwise every retarded ism would become a religion even scientology would be considered a religion but we all know nobody considers it to be a real religion

3q

Yes it does otherwise every retarded ism would become a religion even scientology would be considered a religion but we all know nobody considers it to be a real religion

No, 'we' don't know that.

Scientology is a religion, as is Juche and as is Feminism.

Without a deity all you have is fake hippy spirituality bs which privileged people use to seem "deep'

You are narrow-minded.

A religion has several faucets. Dogma, ideology and the deification/worship of an individual or group to name a few. It does not have to possess a fictional god character. Such religions are categorized as theistic for this very reason. But continue being ignorant.

You are narrow-minded.

A religion has several faucets. Dogma, ideology and the deification/worship of an individual or group to name a few. It does not have to possess a fictional god character. Such religions are categorized as theistic for this very reason. But continue being ignorant.
With that logic if I gather enough people and convince them to worship monkeys that would be considered a religion in your book. I'm just gunna be blunt there's a only 3 main religions. Everything else is cope

With that logic if I gather enough people and convince them to worship monkeys that would be considered a religion in your book.

Uh, yeah. That would be a religion if it gained enough traction.

I'm just gunna be blunt there's a only 3 main religions. Everything else is cope

No, you're just gunna be dumb.

this is the future for euroop and murica in the next 10-20 years

Country of trucels

If female hypergamy is not reigned in we will soon approach 99/1 rule.

They aren't "abstaining".
Japanese women are notorious whores ( something like 1/3 have been involved with sex work by fucking HIGH SCHOOL ) who only want Chad ( to the point where if you're good looking there's literally well paying jobs where you get paid to just...hang out and keep women company ) and then "settle down" with a 6 figure earner who works 80 hour weeks minimum. Did I mention that infidelity/cheating is borderline socially acceptable over there? As long as a scene isn't made it's normalized.
Japan, South Korea, and soon the entire West is what happens when women have no incentive to pair off with the average man. The only thing women ever cared about men for was the resources they could get from him. Men care about women intrinsically. Women no longer want men because they can get the resources themselves. Men can't replace women as easily. This power imbalance is going to cause the collapse of society.

This is nuts: Japan is so fucked.

They aren't "abstaining".
Japanese women are notorious whores ( something like 1/3 have been involved with sex work by fucking HIGH SCHOOL ) who only want Chad ( to the point where if you're good looking there's literally well paying jobs where you get paid to just...hang out and keep women company ) and then "settle down" with a 6 figure earner who works 80 hour weeks minimum. Did I mention that infidelity/cheating is borderline socially acceptable over there? As long as a scene isn't made it's normalized.
Japan, South Korea, and soon the entire West is what happens when women have no incentive to pair off with the average man. The only thing women ever cared about men for was the resources they could get from him. Men care about women intrinsically. Women no longer want men because they can get the resources themselves. Men can't replace women as easily. This power imbalance is going to cause the collapse of society.
I've read something similar somewhere. Do you have articles or studies about your first claim? I unfortunately didn't save the article.

Proof that high iq is a cope and athiests are all miserable
Jfl @ anybody who thinks that 44% of all noodlewhores age 18-34 are virgins :feelshaha:

"Abstaining."

Teracope.
This fucking lie drives me insane. Literally all mainstream media spins inceldom into a "choice". Fucking unbearable.

It seems the Jews are panicking over inceldom because of what an angry mob we might become. We're silenced from all platforms and media manipulates people into thinking we chose this fate.

DEBOONKED

I mean, are the foids there who have no contact with white men also fucking?
It's impossible to have "no contact" when the internet exists JFL. The world is global now, You can have anime conventions in Iraq, why wouold you not think that Japanese foids are not looking up white celebreties/chads on the internet? The fact that they're even aware of Nordic chad's existence already makes it over.

It's impossible to have "no contact" when the internet exists JFL. The world is global now, You can have anime conventions in Iraq, why wouold you not think that Japanese foids are not looking up white celebreties/chads on the internet? The fact that they're even aware of Nordic chad's existence already makes it over.
I don't think too many Japanese foids go to anime conventions compared to the men there. And we're talking about Japan, not Japanese foids going abroad.

Also, considering that Changs and whites are rare over there. Sure, a Japanese foid can meet a white guy living in the West online and later marry him. But what are the chances for a Japanese foid to encounter them in Japan, especially if she lives somewhere more rural or remote?

I don't think too many Japanese foids go to anime conventions compared to the men there. And we're talking about Japan, not Japanese foids going abroad.
lol That's not what I meant. I mean that even in a war torn country like Iraq, a foreign culture like Japanese animation is able to influence the Iraqi youth to the point that there are anime conventions in Baghdad.

Why then would you not assume that foreign hollywood/whore culture would not influence Japanese women?
Also, considering that Changs and whites are rare over there. Sure, a Japanese foid can meet a white guy living in the West online and later marry him. But what are the chances for a Japanese foid to encounter them in Japan, especially if she lives somewhere more rural or remote?
Doesn't matter, mate. Women would sooner remain alone than to be with a man they dont like. They would probably prefer touching themselves to pics of chads instead of marrying Betamaru

lol That's not what I meant. I mean that even in a war torn country like Iraq, a foreign culture like Japanese animation is able to influence the Iraqi youth to the point that there are anime conventions in Baghdad.
Yeah, but an anime convention in Iraq would still be mostly full of Iraqi people.
Why then would you not assume that foreign hollywood/whore culture would not influence Japanese women?
I know that AWALT and that Hollywood culture has played a part in it as well. But I'm just saying that even in those places it's rare to find a Chang or a white person living there.
Doesn't matter, mate. Women would sooner remain alone than to be with a man they dont like. They would probably prefer touching themselves to pics of chads instead of marrying Betamaru
True. But that's why they are not breeding.

Must have 1 billion incels in the world

Americans/Jews have ruined Japanese culture.

damn i want to fuck japanese women

"Abstaining."

Teracope.
Teracope indeed! I fucking hate articles that say millenials are "abstaining" --- no they are not. Except for monks, no one is abstaining - Jap foids are picky and Jap men cannot fuck anyone unless they pay for it.
Two points from blackpill theory 101: 1) foids can get sex at the push of a button and 2) for men, if you have the looks, you're fucking; it's actually hard for good looking guys to remain celibate (an experience I will never go through)
With that in mind Japanese foids only crave white gaijin dick or high profile, high earning, wageslaving, Japanese (and many Japanese millennials are sick of wageslaving)