Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over 160k women celebrate a random mans suicide

Whenever a foid laughs at a lonely man committing suicide, I just keep laughing at foids being raped

But Chads who kill and torture people get foids pleading for them to be released from prison. This world is beyond fucked
Can someone just nuke us already! I wanna die

Ah, wow, that's disheartening yet all too common these days. Anyway.

Follow me on X: @Orzmundo

I never post but if you're a girl who's interested in me, that's a place to confer with me.

Alternatively, my Discord handle is: orzmun
Nigger what?

That bitch and the vast majority of foids who liked that post are seething about men 24/7 so they definitely aren't like in the second picture

204k likes on a post about a young man who committed suicide after a dreadful life experience and missed out on major developmental milestones that were common to young males from prior generations :

I’m pretty certain that the vast majority of Twitter accounts that liked the post were operated by women or bots, or both (since most women are very shallow and robotic in behavior). 204,000 likes --- That is around 9 times the total number of users in the history of this forum. This could be an indicator to the value of the average / below-average male in society

As an average or below-average male, the chances of your suicide being enjoyed by mostly women, is higher than your chances of signing up to an incel forum. Males that are sexually undesirable to women are simply not wanted in general society (by women), not just in the sex / relationship market. This may be an extrapolation, but this is most likely the reality
Crazy how now the incels don't have to do anything wrong to be hated and their death to get celebrated. Being an incel is enough.

Yeah, definitely the personality is root of all problems.