Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over 160k women celebrate a random mans suicide

empathetic gender at it again

nOoOOoOOOoo inkwell man bad

But Chads who kill and torture people get foids pleading for them to be released from prison. This world is beyond fucked

Ah, wow, that's disheartening yet all too common these days. Anyway.

Follow me on X: @Orzmundo

I never post but if you're a girl who's interested in me, that's a place to confer with me.

Alternatively, my Discord handle is: orzmun

Just like I celebrate when a pregnant foid dies by maternal mortality. Double homicide.

So sad. That poor guy did nothing wrong and rotted alone while the most vile women can easily get loved

But Chads who kill and torture people get foids pleading for them to be released from prison. This world is beyond fucked

So sad. That poor guy did nothing wrong and rotted alone while the most vile women can easily get loved
It's so fucking crazy how much easier we could have had it if

A. We were born chads.
Or
B we were born a woman

It's so fucking crazy how much easier we could have had it if

A. We were born chads.
Or
B we were born a woman
Yep. We are some of the unluckiest people there are in the world. 50% chance to be born a woman with no struggles, like 10 percent chance we’d be born a super high value man, and a good chance we’d be normies at least who sometimes get lucky.

But no, we were born to be the complete outcasts

Yep. We are some of the unluckiest people there are in the world. 50% chance to be born a woman with no struggles, like 10 percent chance we’d be born a super high value man, and a good chance we’d be normies at least who sometimes get lucky.

It makes me laugh sometimes just thinking about how unlucky I am to have been born an unattractive man.

I am still grateful tho as my life could have been a lot worse

It makes me laugh sometimes just thinking about how unlucky I am to have been born an unattractive man.

I am still grateful tho as my life could have been a lot worse
Eh, don’t be too grateful. Just because we have it better than starving kids doesn’t mean we should be happy with what we got

What's the point of participating in social media if the moderation is this fucking biased? The nano second we do that to foids on ANY platform it's an instant permanent ban

Fuck soycial media

How/what exactly are they celebrating? How are all 160k of those likes women? I don't get it. That meme is kinda true. Men seem to desire women more than women want men.

I don't understand your point, but maybe this person posts misandrist shit and i just don't know about it since I don't have a xitter account.

I expected something of the like as soon as I saw the original tweet. Women are incapable of empathy. Men who expect empathy or sympathy from women are setting themselves up for disappointment

I hope whatevER foid posted this gets raped by a niggER

I never post but if you're a girl who's interested in me, that's a place to confer with me.

This nigga :lul:

That's ur modern hypocrite clown world

and a good chance we’d be normies at least who sometimes get lucky.
Being born as Hyper NT normie also seems good

But we are born as Ugly subhuman physically unattractive along with giga high inhib neurodivergence Non-NT. It's seems like we are living dead. It's pains feels like trillion nukes exploded in one place

How/what exactly are they celebrating? How are all 160k of those likes women? I don't get it. That meme is kinda true. Men seem to desire women more than women want men.

I don't understand your point, but maybe this person posts misandrist shit and i just don't know about it since I don't have a xitter account.
:feelsseriously::feelswhat::soy:

As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew exactly which tweet it was.

Please make your point. What's wrong with what I said? Women are happier single than with an oofy doofy. They don't want to settle. Men on the other hand are desperate. People could've liked it because they related to it or found it true.

Being born as Hyper NT normie also seems good

But we are born as Ugly subhuman physically unattractive along with giga high inhib neurodivergence Non-NT. It's seems like we are living dead. It's pains feels like trillion nukes exploded in one place
Yep. It’s truly brutal how much worse being non NT makes all of it.

:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feels::soy::foidSoy:

As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew exactly which tweet it was.
Its at 204k now but why are replies always muted fuck women they need 24/7 validation of their shitty beliefs

Its at 204k now but why are replies always muted fuck women they need 24/7 validation of their shitty beliefs
Muting criticism isn't necessarily validation. More like they are too scared of receiving a reality check.

Crazy how now the incels don't have to do anything wrong to be hated and their death to get celebrated. Being an incel is enough.

Yeah, definitely the personality is root of all problems.

This is just fucking heartless, well no expectations given how evilly sadistic these spoiled cunts are. But holy shit these foid cope levels are beyond that of PUA coaches, since they are only privileged due to the artificial scarcity of pussy. If there were too many foids they would not get any of the help or attention from men and no one to roll a red carpet for them they would not last a month.

May he rest in everlasting peace.

Good luck with all that psycho

We are at war against feminism.

Emba, baby, now three steps from death's doorway, don't you want to be remembered fondly as the old goof of the forum?

Seriously though, wtf? I just posted my tags.

Emba, baby, now three steps from death's doorway, don't you want to be remembered fondly as the old goof of the forum?

Seriously though, wtf? I just posted my tags.
And I wished you good luck...

Personally, I'm all in favor of self promotion! (Low inhib!)

If not, you, then who?

(It's just so gdmf crazy that it might work!)

No joke when I rope I’ll be all over the news.

Bro is advertising his social media under a fucking suicide thread wtf. That's the foidiest thing ever.