Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over 1 million young men are planning to attend a FREE ANDREW TATE protest in the UK

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
This could be big

Imagine going to a protest to free a false hope seller

Source: The Daily Shii

Hahah fucking retards atleast this will make feminists mad

They won't do it because:

British men are all bark, no bite.
They think their so tough and hard because "muh teee, Muh akkent, muh empiuuhhh!
I'm bri'isshhh!".

And 2.
Unless it's related to BLM, cUcKraine, foids rights or football, brit men don't come together and support anything.

But the way, it's kinda an open secret that Andy boy is a grifting scammer isn't it?
Just like scamza, wheat walker and that foid pearly things

Last edited:
I dislike tate fans, but I hate liberals. It would be nice to watch the libs get pissed. Although I'm not sure if it's going to be one million. That's a huge fucking over-exaggeration.

It means nothing even if 1 million men turn up. There were many people who protested for Tommy Robinson in England and nothing happened, infact today Tommy lives in Spain because the British system makes his life hell. Tate is finished if the system has decided to deal with him.

Why do you all like Tate on this forum? He is a narcisstic fraud.

Why do you all like Tate on this forum? He is a narcisstic fraud.
the same reason why people like trump even though hes just taking advantage of peoples stupidity. they think that anything that goes against the mainstream liberal politics = good. I used to think that way but I grew out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back