Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel OutsideMaxxing is legit

No bro, the sun makes it too hard to see the screen

I wish I could. It's been raining lately.

yes there is truth to this especially if you live away from people and can enjoy it.

I'm already outside, outside of fulfilled life. Besides, I can't coping with nature and stuff because if you are ugly, everything you do is ugly, and you can't cope with nature because beautiful nature reminding that you are ugly all the time.

i got wicked allergies bro. the oak pollen here is running me down.

The world looks nice but just the majority of people in it are bad.

Need social friends for help to approach cute lolis in streets. Going always alone is sad, and not productive as searching

go into nature if you have some near you
Have. Bushes, forest, river near. But what St.Elliot said?

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone"

And feel sad when always need to sit alone in nice place. Empty meaningless world of shattered dreams

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone"

Have. Bushes, forest, river near. But what St.Elliot said?

And feel sad when always need to sit alone in nice place. Empty meaningless world of shattered dreams
I disagree man. Being out in nature alone is a great experience. No-one else there to ruin the peace and quiet.

I'm naturally introverted and reclusive and enjoy being alone so maybe it's easier for me to appreciate.

I disagree man. Being out in nature alone is a great experience. No-one else there to ruin the peace and quiet.

I'm naturally introverted and reclusive and enjoy being alone so maybe it's easier for me to appreciate.
I enjoy being alone too. But its hell, when its the only option. Dont need crowds and noise of people, just to be part time alone, part time with cute adorable loli waifu

Ah yes the huge amount of couples outside makes me so positive
jk i want to die

Currently sat in my local beer garden with fellow incel/oldcels :cool: