Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel OutsideMaxxing is legit

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
boys you need to go outside.
this isnt bluepill.
because the weather gets warmer everyday you should take your laptop and go in your backyard(if you have one) and browse there it feels nice tbh. try it boyos

'til a bird shits on your head & when you go to wash it off your neighbour peeps & sees your Loli hentai then calls the FBI lol.

'til a bird shits on your head & when you go to wash it off your neighbour peeps & sees your Loli hentai then calls the FBI lol.
well rip. but yeah its better when you dont live somewhere where the neighbours can watch youm but its nice anyway

fuck sunshine it’s ropefuel

The outside is nice but people aren’t.

I sometimes go to a quiet forest near me so I don’t have to encounter people.

I don’t watch to jerk off outside, plus sun hurts.

I want to go outside but I never know what to do. My wifi doesn't reach the back garden.
Sounds nice

Those outside ppl are problematic.

As long as there aren't many people it's nice.
I have to stay inside my room this summer unfortunately because I'm on Accutane and I'd get an instant sunburn.

inside is comfy

13434.jpg

Tbh, i like the cozy nightwalks.

Just go outside for your vitamin D3.

I love going to nature.

Ffs I have no forests near me. Fuck living in the shithole city

try going on t. nt sprints in the middle of the night

I like being outside alone. Feeding birds is also fun.

Going outside in nice weather feels good until I see one of the many jbs with a slutty outfit walking around, often with Chad. Makes me wish I lived in Allahland

I'm a T.I., when I go outside, I get harassed by the police for being ugly. My plan is to save up Neetbux and surgerymax so I can leave this country where everyone hates me. Exodusmax boyos...

Bushcraft is a good cope, but when you've spent all your life hiding in doors playing video games its hard to get accustomed to being outside for long periods of time - which is ironic for me since most of my favorite videogames involve being outside in forests / camping / surviving etc.

Exactly this. I can’t stand seeing whores in skimpy clothes flirting with chad

i just went on like a mountain with a forest and a small hut on it. lifefuel tbh

I want to go outside but I never know what to do. My wifi doesn't reach the back garden.

Sounds nice
The same for me. The last sunday I want to go outside to walk but I was like " what I do, walking for only walk?" is very depressive .

Not going outside man

It's all fun and games until you see a couple passionately kissing each other.

If it's your backyard or some other private place then I agree,it is pretty good.However if there are any people that could see me,my anxiety shoots up and I can't function at all.

Sounds like a decent idea, unfortunately where I live doesn't have sidewalks so going on a nice stroll with the headphones on isn't really a good idea, unless you want to get hit by a car.

Sounds like a decent idea, unfortunately where I live doesn't have sidewalks so going on a nice stroll with the headphones on isn't really a good idea, unless you want to get hit by a car.
Oh, that looks pretty bad. Where are you from.

Yeh I like it outside it’s just humans xxx
That film castaway would perfect for me

Yeh I like it outside it’s just humans xxx
That film castaway would perfect for me
idk bro. escaping after 4 years to see your wife left you and has now another man isnt that nice tbh.
and going insane with your buddy wilson maybe not that nice also

Im gonna take a nightwalk tbh, this thread made me feel pumped upm

I reckon I’d be ok
I’d give it a go
And the wife obv I’d never have one to start with