Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

outside world is horrible ; i hate college

lntestine

lntestine

Recruit
★★
??? I am truely disgusted by myself
Not only can i not get along with girls APPARENTLY i can't get along with anyone anymore... even other guys are hesitant to tag along with me because (i assume) they think it'll ruin their reputation. I ate lunch alone for the first 3 days, The humiliation got to me. I could not bare to look anyone in the face
I try eating and passing time in between classes in non busy areas, like the library or behind some building
HELL I WONT EVEN LIE
I did fucking eat in the bathroom (granted no one had taken a shit when i was there)
I hate myself

Not only can i not get along with girls APPARENTLY i can't get along with anyone anymore... even other guys are hesitant to tag along with me because (i assume) they think it'll ruin their reputation. I ate lunch alone for the first 3 days, The humiliation got to me. I could not bare to look anyone in the face
I try eating and passing time in between classes in non busy areas, like the library or behind some building
HELL I WONT EVEN LIE
I did fucking eat in the bathroom (granted no one had taken a shit when i was there)
I hate myself

Time to low inhibmax and get ready to bust some head brother.

They won't humiliate you when they fear you

HELL I WONT EVEN LIE
I hate myself
tattoo-yourself-into-a-soundcloud-rappermax

tattoo-yourself-into-a-soundcloud-rappermax

Alternatively wear a trench coat and sunglasses everywhere, also fingerless gloves, carry a big suitcase with you.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Alternatively wear a trench coat and sunglasses everywhere, also fingerless gloves, carry a big suitcase with you.

alternatively wear a fur coat, pink circle sunglasses, and black slim trousers + sell drugs

Definetly on my way there
for now i like to drown the sorrow with all black clothing, trench coat might be next

alternatively wear a fur coat, pink circle sunglasses, and black slim trousers + sell drugs

Imagine druglordmaxxing and deprive foids of their drugs for sex.

nikka I have been eating by myself my whole life in school. Just be comfortable with it and nobody will take anything from it.

eating lunch? are u staying in dorms? i commute and it is indeed sui fuel

poorcel, i commute too
1hr to go and 1hr to come back i need to stay on campus 8am-6pm
very tempting to rope
Why would u schedule your classes to be 8 to 6 lmfao

Time to low inhibmax and get ready to bust some head brother.

They won't humiliate you when they fear you
that's true, the teachers fear me, and it shows how pathetic they are.

I love college this is where the Asian girls are.

College is shit because by this point everyone knows how important being friends with good looking people is to getting laid. At least in high school I had friends who didn't give a shit about girls for the most part but in college nobody wanted to go near me because I'm grade A women repellent.

Just work on yourself theory brah

Eating in the bathroom is the best thing ever

If you can stand the dirty bathroom, piss stained floors, the scent of weed, and the stench of a shit that wasn't flushed.
that's exactly what I deserve
br0

Oh... why do they see you in a negative way?

You see, this is a big reason that I value MBTI personality typing, even though many might criticise it. Because anyone who is an intuitive (N) type is going to look a bit odd to most people. I would say 99% of the long-term members here are intuitives. It doesn't mean we're bad... just that we're creative and imaginative and people find different people like us difficult to fully understand.

I think it's even harder when you're an introvert too because it means most of your intuitive interests are solitary. But many people find intuitive introverts really interesting and love being around them! For example, I'm an ENFP and my best friend at uni was an INTJ :)

Attachments

• MyersBriggsTypes(2).png
    MyersBriggsTypes(2).png
    106.5 KB · Views: 105

You see, this is a big reason that I value MBTI personality typing, even though many might criticise it. Because anyone who is an intuitive (N) type is going to look a bit odd to most people. I would say 99% of the long-term members here are intuitives. It doesn't mean we're bad... just that we're creative and imaginative and people find different people like us difficult to fully understand.

I think it's even harder when you're an introvert too because it means most of your intuitive interests are solitary. But many people find intuitive introverts really interesting and love being around them! For example, I'm an ENFP and my best friend at uni was an INTJ :)
Personality=looks. Everyone would enjoy going out and partying if they were attractive. The only questions on personality test should be on a scale of 1-10 how ugly are you.

School shooter max. :lul:

I somehow made it through 3 full years without making any friends at all.

Honestly it's the same after college. The only reasonable option is to perma leech, manage to severely lower your ego without depression (I cant), or suicide/ER.

I’ve eaten alone since middle school and that fact hasn’t changed since even in uni

I feel like MBTI isn't true but it has a lot of validity to it as well and it makes accurate observations at times. I'm 50/50 on if its truly applicable to life at all.

take an AK47 and score the most you can

I love college this is where the Asian girls are.
What college bro (or what state)

It’s over for INcels

poorcel, i commute too
1hr to go and 1hr to come back i need to stay on campus 8am-6pm
very tempting to rope
I'm in a similar situation. Commute is 3 hours overall, classes are mandatory. Pure suifuel. I want to die.

its time to go ER and earn some respect

You have to work yourself to learn not to be so affected by the world and people around you
This kinda of behavior can really fuck someone's brain
And yes i know the feeling of eating lunch alone in college, I felt miserable, but today it doesn't bother me that much

sharing school location ? thinking