Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Outraged redditor swears to defeat evil inkels

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

How is that working for you retard? We already have been banned and censored, yet you want more? You cucks are the biggest useful idiots in the world, subs like IT or FDS only serve to propagate the blackpill, anyone seeing dumb fucks like you talking will realize you are full of shit. You can't censor reality, you can't deplatform reality, you can't win arguments against reality, meme therapies don't change reality. Sorry soyim, but keep being the good useful idiots you already are.

Last edited:
we get deplatformed everyday jfl, He'll have a hard time discrediting much less debunking us though because we have years of studies and evidence to back up what we say. All they ever have is antidotal evidence and source "dude trust me".
He is ugly

Oh no, I'm so scared!!!11

AAAAAAAAAAAA I"M DEBOOONKINKIN

SNOPES
FACT CHECK
DEEEBOOOOOONKED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Give me sex and I will stop hating women.

"Incels are a worldwide problem"
"we need to deplatform and debunk them"

Great way to make the 'problem' even worse lol. All these redditors do is continue to prove us right.

Low IQ soycuck. Ugly men will become Trump Tards or Allah hukbar terrorism max if they keep deplatforming places for ugly men to vent.

they are the ones giving us a platform by advertising our spaces, their constant crying and obsessive attempts at discrediting us makes them look neurotic and so we end up looking good by comparison.

Lol all the Reddit tards that got deplatformed will end up joining sites that are more radical because it’s the only place left. Screw de platforming I plan to spread the blackpill far, we still have the whole country of China to blackpill if we can get past the great firewall of China. Then chinacels are big copers though, I can tell by the way anime has been adopted there. They know the system is fucked for them.

As someone who lives in the UK I can tell you that our health service has basically all but collapsed and that anyone who needs therapy would likely be waiting 20 years to get any and psychotherapy is basically fake. I wonder if he was on anti depressants or some other psychotropic medication? Generally GP's are quite happy to dole that poison out. Take these happy pills goyim - beware though. They increase your chances of committing mass murder by 22,000%.

As for subsidised education? It depends. Above a certain age you might get some if you're unemployed but realistically if you're a white male above the age of 18 you will be paying full ££££ unless you are good at playing your cards right or come from a really problematic family.

AAAAAAAAAAAA I"M DEBOOONKINKIN

SNOPES
FACT CHECK
DEEEBOOOOOONKED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine bluepillers manage to manufacture the ultimate soyience anti-blackpill data. Ok, so what? Do they think they could convince that brit guy to not shoot people by showing him some sociology paper? They don't have any interest in solving problems, they just want an excuse to bully anyone who opposes feminism. Most incompetent managerial class ever.

He's gonna defeat evil incelirinos. Maybe then le wifey would allow him to lick Tyrone's cum from her roast beef cunt.

That cuck faggot lets Tyrone fuck his fat wife

iu

If they censor blackpill on the internet we will continue posting on the deep web and besides that more censorship = more radicalization

[UWSL]Such long text was clearly not written by chad, not even high tier normie. Imagine caring about society as low tier normie or incel, what a fuckin retard[/UWSL]

:soy: moment at its finest

activist moment

Seriously how tf do you deboonk inceldom

Notice how nobody says the obvious answer - foids need to fuck us. For real, when a foid walks into Planned Parenthood to get an abortion, the doctor should tell her, "Listen, we are going to recruit you into a new anti-incel sex squad. You are going to save the world by having sex with lonely incels, instead of just having sex with chads and tyrones and then aborting your baby".