Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Outmogged and left by former best friend of childhood

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I was normal kid at childhood, not ugly, bit into smaller side, but more of average. And he was ugly boy - short, with big buggy eyes and big teeth. When seeing him for first time, even had thoughts: "No way I will be friends with this ugly midget". Was wrong, we became best friends, because he was funny (and bit of troublemaker). But puberty hit us differently, I was doomed by becoming babyfaced manlet framelet, and he was saved, grew taller and manlier, and mogs me, except of eyes. Our friendship ended too, in teen years, so fuck him, he left me to be alone, he also responsible for my lonely teen years and difficulties in socialmaxxing

Draugss DraugssDraugss

Last edited:
Why did the friendship end?

I'd though a man of culture like yourself would have no difficulties in social maxxing.

I'd though a man of culture like yourself would have no difficulties in social maxxing.
After college socialmaxxed, but at teen years after 15 had only one friend - younger autistic neighbor boy, who was no help in socialmaxxing, just for playing games

Is that a picture of him

My friendship with people barely last a year, they cant stand me.

Looks like a degenerate faggot, piercings are so disgusting

Looks like a degenerate faggot, piercings are so disgusting
Into altermative stuff, and thats exactcly kind of friends I needed in school. But this scmuck in teen years looked conformist casual, only after finishing school went alternative

After college socialmaxxed, but at teen years after 15 had only one friend - younger autistic neighbor boy, who was no help in socialmaxxing, just for playing games
It is Over

without the piercings he looks like a WW2 soldier

I was normal kid at childhood, not ugly, bit into smaller side, but more of average. And he was ugly boy - short, with big buggy eyes and big teeth. When seeing him for first time, even had thoughts: "No way I will be friends with this ugly midget". Was wrong, we became best friends, because he was funny (and bit of troublemaker). But puberty hit us differently, I was doomed by becoming babyfaced manlet framelet, and he was saved, grew taller and manlier, and mogs me, except of eyes. Our friendship ended too, in teen years, so fuck him, he left me to be alone, he also responsible for my lonely teen years and difficulties in socialmaxxing

View attachment 149872 View attachment 149873View attachment 149875
Is this the guy who gave you PTSD?

mogs me to Arkhangelsk and back

He mogs me so bad