Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Outlier LDAR'ing Chad acquaintance of mine gets a girlfriend

Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
We always speak of statistic anomalies regarding incels. Ugly guys who somehow get laid, and are the 0.0001%.

A slight LifeFuel of mine used to be this Chad friend of mine who is a total nerd. Good looking af, but totally hooked to MMO's and anime. For as long as I've known him, he used to post pics of Itachi Uchiha as his facebook profile pictures, and never used to post his pics.

He used to play Aion 8 hours a day when he's not at his programmer job, and we used to play Overwatch together. All his friends are incels because he's into that animu/MMO lifestyle full on.

Moroever, this Chad used to have 0 social circle outside of gaming.

A couple of months ago, he removed Itachi's picture as his facebook profile, and put his IRL picture from the first time. Surprise, surprise, he now has a girlfriend who "loves him for who he is". She doesn't mind that her boyfriend spends all his time watching anime and playing MMO. If Chad does these activities all day, he's not a creepy manchild, he's quirky and interesting.

At the end of the day, foids want to sleep with a good looking man. Good guy, bad guy, thug, nerd, doesn't matter.

does he even spend time with her?

how much times does he spend with her? is he still playing videogames?

I don't know the details of how much time he spends with her.

Yeah he still plays vidya.

chads are suicifuel i would get away from him asap

I don't know the details of how much time he spends with her.

Yeah he still plays vidya.

this would be interesting to know. if he slaves for her well then he could be a normie. if he does what he wants and she still sticks around hes chad.

chads are suicifuel i would get away from him asap

Well, it's good to play games like Overwatch with people you know, so you can pick good comps, communicate together, and not have randoms pick a team of 6 offense heroes with no tanks/healers.

But yeah, seeing him get a girlfriend magically as soon as he put his real picture online is a blackpill of the highest order.

Looks = everything.

ANIME IS FOR MANCHILDWEN TEEHEEHEEHURR