Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious outherebrothers

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
@outherebrothers
What happened to our lad he didn't post in weeks i hope he is doing ok and that he has no alcohol related issues. His posts were very sad to read, respect for him.

Bump, I hope he is fine

I've been wondering the same

He has serious health issues with his liver

Don't remember him

@outherebrothers
What happened to our lad he didn't post in weeks i hope he is doing ok and that he has no alcohol related issues. His posts were very sad to read, respect for him.

He has serious health issues with his liver
I've been wondering the same
Bump, I hope he is fine

Thanks for the concern bro, I'm on the mend now, I almost died. My kidneys were failing as they have so many stones in them, and then everything started to shut down, which with my liver, pancreas and heart already fucked was pretty bad. Spent 15 days in hospital, went through a hospital detox (for the 17th time in 4 years) which put your body through hell in themselves, and was discharged to the care of my local council (government for non-UKcel's) as I am homeless and between them and the hospital they got me from the hospital straight into a rehab where I am currently recovering. Will be in here until at least late March, is certainly more comfortable and warm than the crackdown kitchen. Though I do miss my kickass big TV and I had to buy a sim card with unlimited data as no internet, well there is but the staff wouldn't give me the code because I think they wanna keep me isoloated. So it really posses them off when I got this sim card in the post :feelskek:Living with strangers, most of whom are crazy, is taking some getting used too. I've lived and dossed in all sorts of hellish places so it's a breeze. Have a room to myself (for now) which is cool too.

It's warm, I'm fed as much as I want, looked after 24/7 and it's in the ass end of nowhere so no point in trying to escape as it's literally MILES of countryside surrounding it so it's impossible. Is actually quite tranquil, a nice little lake outside my window which I sometimes sit and have some peace. I can't ever drink alcohol again or these last few years I have left to live will be hell, the pain I was in was indescribable. They gave me 10 shots of morphine (2 at a time) over 2 hours and I was still fully alert and fully in agony, I begged them to kill me at one point as the pain was too much to bear. I'm still a little yellow from the jaundice, but still alive. Just. Will make a proper thread and post some pics tomorrow guy's.

Still here and still Incel :feelskek::cool:

Last edited:

Thanks for the concern bro, I'm on the mend now, I almost died. My kidneys were failing as they have so many stones in them, and then everything started to shut down, which with my liver, pancreas and heart already fucked was pretty bad. Spent 15 days in hospital, went through a hospital detox (for the 17th time in 4 years) which put your body through hell in themselves, and was discharged to the care of my local council (government for non-UKcel's) as I am homeless and between them and the hospital they for me from the hospital straight into a rehab where I am currently recovering. Will be in here until at least late March, is certainly more comfortable and warm than the crackdown kitchen. Living with strangers, most of whom are crazy, is taking some getting used too. I've lived and dissed in all sorts of hellish places so it's a breeze. Have a room to myself (for now) which is cool too.

It's warm, I'm fed as much as I want, looked after 24/7 and it's in the ass and I nowhere so no point in trying to escape as it's literally MILES of countryside surrounding it so it's impossible. Is actually quite tranquil, a nice little lake outside my window which I sometimes sit and have some peace. I can't ever drink alcohol again or these last few years I have left to live will be hell, the pain I was in was indescribable. They gave me 10 shots of morphine (2 at a time) over 2 hours and I was still fully alert and fully in agony, I begged them to kill me at one point as the pain was too much to bear. I'm still a little yellow from the jaundice, but still alive. Just. Will make a proper thread and post some pics tomorrow guy's.

Happy to hear you are still alive, it must have been tough having had your last drink but the pain sounded awful, I've been having anxiety issues myself recently and wait in my room all day

I begged them to kill me at one point as the pain was too much to bear.
Nice to see you're back.
That sounds so painful an brutal :feelsmega:
But at least you can relax in a somehow comfy surrounding for the next few months :feelsWizard:

Thanks for the concern bro, I'm on the mend now, I almost died. My kidneys were failing as they have so many stones in them, and then everything started to shut down, which with my liver, pancreas and heart already fucked was pretty bad. Spent 15 days in hospital, went through a hospital detox (for the 17th time in 4 years) which put your body through hell in themselves, and was discharged to the care of my local council (government for non-UKcel's) as I am homeless and between them and the hospital they got me from the hospital straight into a rehab where I am currently recovering. Will be in here until at least late March, is certainly more comfortable and warm than the crackdown kitchen. Though I do miss my kickass big TV and I had to buy a sim card with unlimited data as no internet, well there is but the staff wouldn't give me the code because I think they wanna keep me isoloated. So it really posses them off when I got this sim card in the post :feelskek:Living with strangers, most of whom are crazy, is taking some getting used too. I've lived and dossed in all sorts of hellish places so it's a breeze. Have a room to myself (for now) which is cool too.

It's warm, I'm fed as much as I want, looked after 24/7 and it's in the ass end of nowhere so no point in trying to escape as it's literally MILES of countryside surrounding it so it's impossible. Is actually quite tranquil, a nice little lake outside my window which I sometimes sit and have some peace. I can't ever drink alcohol again or these last few years I have left to live will be hell, the pain I was in was indescribable. They gave me 10 shots of morphine (2 at a time) over 2 hours and I was still fully alert and fully in agony, I begged them to kill me at one point as the pain was too much to bear. I'm still a little yellow from the jaundice, but still alive. Just. Will make a proper thread and post some pics tomorrow guy's.

That is really harsh to read but at least i am happy to hear that you are not in pain now and that you will be having a safe roof and warm food for a while. I really do hope that life will treat you better in the future mate.

Of all places, I never thought I'd see you in rehab. Glad to know you made it alive!

Of all places, I never thought I'd see you in rehab. Glad to know you made it alive!
It was this or death, I'm dying anyway but fuck dying in that agony I was in. Been alcohol free for 32 days, I'm still in a pretty bad way but I'm coping. Still in rehab, I'm making a thread about it now. Cheers bro.

You will always be remembered for the marvelous Christopher Swanson thread. If the forum ever has a classic section, im sure that threat will be put there.

hope he is ascended or happy otherwise

What happened to our lad @Saudade
Time out for being a bad boy?

his honor prevailed over the rules