Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Out smart the enemy

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Some time back (from when Im typing this) I made a post on how Im about to be a stacys worst nightmare. And it exited alot of people. But I dont want to be the only one to be such a nightmare. I wish to gift you all a way to give your enemys what they deserve. And what they deserve will be up to you if you can make it work. What I wish to tell is how to fight back though it wont work for everyone. If you get into to many fights or get outcasted to so much of an extent, this plan I have wont work for you. This is for those who havent got caught up in too much shit or who isnt over discriminated by normies or stacys or chads.

Step 1 Discipline: This aint boyscouts meet call of duty. You should condition your mind first. Exercise it a bit. Reserch a bit of phsycoligy. Exercise with at least 5 push ups for every 6 hours. Not to build muscle but to make your blood flow. Eat some vegetables. Drink some water. Junk food and video games are just glotonny and a infinite today complex. If you want to cause some fucking wrath against the chad and stacy. You need a working mind.

Step 2 Get Dirty: Even if they dont get pussy what is one thing a left wing cuck has we dont? Two things. Knowledge and Trust from the stacys at least and possibly from the chads also. Plus a decent chunk of normies. Ill admit I use to fall for bluepill bullshit. I was at one point a left wing cuck. Thankfully I snapped out of the bullshit. But being a left wing cuck had its ups. People were alot more open to me about shit going on in there lives. I was able to gobble up vulnerabilities of people and how to fuck up there future. I learned how some slightly fat stacy named Merry is a stoner. That can open the road for alot of ways to ruin her life. Much more if you have the mind to outsmart somone like Merry. Me being a left wing cuck at the time alowed me to uncover another stacy and a way to ruin her marraige. I made a thread about it called "I'm about to be a stacys worst nightmare". I uncovered locations of there vehcile for sabotaging the vehicle if I wanted to. I uncovered alot of things that can ruin the lives of people who think I like but fucking hate. But this cuck phase of mine deosnt need to be in vain. Make sure no one knows your on this site. If they do tell them you quite the site and "you grown up" to make them convinced they can make you a cuck. And then fake being a cuck. Accept the freind zone. And make your enemys think your there friend. They will give you some left wing bullshit. Pretend to agree with it. Do what you must and blend in. Hell lie about political beliefs. Make a persona of your self.

Step 3 Patience: You have exercised your mind. You have faked being a cuck to earn the trust of your enemys. Now is the time to absorb real information. You migh be casted out to some extent. You wont be able to get into every detail of there personal live. You could earn there trust even more. You could search around there lives in other ways. Talk to there family members if you can. Maybey there other friends. You can then absorb information especially vital peices from there parrents. Especially if those parrents are a bit oldschool on social norms. Then they wont know shit on what there kids dont want them to say about them. Are the parrents left wing chilltards? Are they hardcore christian conservatives who hate LGBT? Are the parrents upto illegal shit. Better yet are your enemys up to illegal shit?

Final step, Plan&execute:

You got all the info you can. The thing is though in real life you have a fuck load of ways of downing your enemy. But you have alot of vulnerable places of either getting caught or your enemy trying to retaliate. Its best to either not get caught or make your plan in a way your enemy cannot retaliate. Such as executing the plan the last day you live in what ever state or province you live in. I may not know your enemys personally but I can say this. How you execute your plans are up to you. It is up to you to fight your enemies. And I hope you got some courage to figure a way to fight back.

Brutal smartpill