Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Out of the fucking hospital at 4 fucking AM

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I have fucking colitis. A fucking Stacy doctor did my rectal exam because of ass blood. Feel like death. Running a fever of 100. In worst pain of my life. Cant keep food down.

You dont see fucking Chad's with these problems.

Fuck my life.
This is the fate of the incel.
Least I dont have fucking cancer I guess.

br0 i looked up what that is and it says its chronic. its 0ver.

:feelsbadman:

I wish you the best bro. Sounds pretty bad.

Stacy pegged you? Cant tell if still incel...

i was going to make a gay joke but holy fuck that sounds miserable

hope you get better fast

br0 i looked up what that is and it says its chronic. its 0ver.

Oh fuck no, its over lmao, hoping for a speedy recovery and less severe symptoms from now on OP

Good luck

on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, warm smell of colitis, rising up through the air

Wait you srs? You had to get a colonoscopy?
No just the finger test. But she had to look around to see if there was and open wounds. Was awkward as hell but the idea she had to stare at my asshole is pretty funny imho

try sulfasalazine

No just the finger test. But she had to look around to see if there was and open wounds. Was awkward as hell but the idea she had to stare at my asshole is pretty funny imho

Id rather bleed out to death than let anyone do that to me lmao, especially a foid, that sounds extremely embarrassing

Id rather bleed out to death than let anyone do that to me lmao, that sounds extremely embarrassing
It was godawful. But with the pain I'm in I was willing to let them fucking torture me if it meant feeling better

Shit man well at least it's not cancer.
It's just unlucky in the end tbh.
I hope you can deal with it and the inflammation reduces after the doctor gives you meds and a diet to follow.
Condolences man it's a really horrible thing to happen.

Id rather bleed out to death than let anyone do that to me lmao, especially a foid, that sounds extremely embarrassing
My now dead incel cousin had a catheter inserted into his peehole by a 9/10 stacy medical student.

He told me she had a face of disgust the entire time but gave a little evil smile when he couldnt handle the pain. Fucking ogre.

thERe has to be a way to cope OP

jk hope the best for your future OP, since it’s chronic and all

My now dead incel cousin had a catheter inserted into his peehole by a 9/10 stacy medical student.

He told me she had a face of disgust the entire time but gave a little evil smile when he couldnt handle the pain. Fucking ogre.
Jesus fuck
Shit man well at least it's not cancer.
It's just unlucky in the end tbh.
I hope you can deal with it and the inflammation reduces after the doctor gives you meds and a diet to follow.
Condolences man it's a really horrible thing to happen.
Tell me about it. Thanks though

No need for a rope it seems

Stacey fingered yo asshole:chad:

Maybe its not because you're incel. Maybe its because you're a degenerate