Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Out of the 3 main areas of life, which is the biggest scam? Fitness/bodybuilding, dating, or money?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Here's the worst parts of the above 3:

Fitness: All about genes and roids
Women: 95%ish all genes, rest is based on location which takes massive resources, time and effort to change
Money: Most rich guys were born rich, had endless capital to piss away until they finally had some success

Trying to change the unchangeable sums up most of life in 2020.

I'll take women for $200.

Based. Everything is beyond our control. Most men were just born to suffer and rot.

Damn, touch as fuck choice.

I'll go with fitness though, since it relates to women. because even if you do everything right and get a good body, women still won't care if your face is average or below

It basic all looks/genetics and the rest are just multipliers. Anything times 0 is 0.

Damn, touch as fuck choice.

I'll go with fitness though, since it relates to women. because even if you do everything right and get a good body, women still won't care if your face is average or below
Changing locations won't give your body better results. A shit frame is always shit.

But I guess an average white guy could maybe, MAYBE get an asian in the worst shithole in asia.

Money. You have a 100% of dying in equal or worse financial condition than the one you were born into
But I guess an average white guy could maybe, MAYBE get an asian in the worst shithole in asia
Anybody could get an Asian for the night in some shithole for $20

Money. You have a 100% of dying in equal or worse financial condition than the one you were born into

Anybody could get an Asian for the night in some shithole for $20

you're wrong

i think it's like a 99% chance, lol

A 6'4 thin tallfag with a normie 5/10 face that's never lifted in his life will trump a 5'8 slightly good-looking 6.5/10 natural bodybuilder for sure.

Tall men with average intelligence is more likely to find a mid status job in his early 20's than a short ugly man with high intelligence.

This gives tall normfags the platform or springboard to status max and appeal to a wider variety of females at a younger age, where as the short ugly man is constantly shut out and pushed to do menial labouring jobs. And remember that more young females are taking jobs that were typically reserved for average I.q beta males 40 years ago.

Women: 95%ish all genes, rest is based on location which takes massive resources, time and effort to change
Money: Most rich guys were born rich, had endless capital to piss away until they finally had some success

Fitness tbh everyone acts like if you workout enough you can get a good physique when pictures of framecels failing to get gains or getting lopsided gains and constant accounts by hard gainers prove it isn't possible for every guy to work out to get a good physique.

Women>money>>fitness

Women is definitely the most unchangeable. Money is also about getting a good start in life and rich parents but you can work yourself and have a decent wealth. Everybody can build muscles and get fit much easier than they can get money, but how fast it takes and how good you will look depends on genes.

Money is the most overrated cope.

Just be a billionaire bro
Article 2314076 1975E883000005DC 697 634x722

Women/dating easily

You can get rich you just need a good idea

You can get fit by working out, use roids if you have to

Its impossible to get a gf who loves you for some people, literally completely out of your control

I have earned lots of money from hard work, but guess what bro? I'm still rotting.
It's over.

Category 4. Boomers.

Just meet a nice girl. Have a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back