Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Out of curiosity, I browsed IncelTears, and it’s just weird.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Everyone types in the same passive aggressive manner, for every 30 posts there’s around 25 from BrazilianSigma, and they’re all low effort titles. Nothing written there has any thought behind it, and it reads like it’s from a script. While posts here are generally somewhat varied in terms of what’s being written and others are packed with links to studies, IT has none of this, every thread from IT feels the same.

I guess always knew that IT was a trash subreddit but I never knew how bad it was.

don't bother going there again, isn't worth your time and won't do you any good

Yeah it's a shithole. I would think even the most vehement incel haters would get bored of that place quickly.

Any facts you point to them doesn't matter , Neither your experiences , Only their experiences and the same bluepilled bs

Any facts you point to them doesn't matter , Neither your experiences , Only their experiences and the same bluepilled bs
ah yes, the one 5’2 bald Indian janitor every IT users seems to know is slaying beats studies from Universities proving that attractiveness beats personality

It's worse than kenya, or so I've heard

yea IT are trash

I.T is like a soup kitchen for freaks with a blow up Ashton Kutcher sex doll in the corner for them to take turns blowing when they feel all sad and lonely.

btw why they are always nice to r/truefemcels ?
Pussy pass and a fair number of them are actually r/trufemcels posters. (Nod to anyone who any moonstruck bluepiller who still thinks incels and femcels can work together.)

i don't think it will work between an incel and a "femcel" the relationship will be based on misery, we need normie partners.
We need an uprising.

Yea, but browsing IT to find your post on it is lifefuel tbh

I like how some foid got angry that I always use pepe in my posts
full

CuckTears is a cesspool of shit and hogwash. Better to avoid.

crazy ugly fat bullies is what they are. idk what a sane average looking person with an actual life would be doing there.

Pussy pass and a fair number of them are actually r/trufemcels posters. (Nod to anyone who any moonstruck bluepiller who still thinks incels and femcels can work together.)
And alot of these users also post on gonewild lol

they're searching to have their opinions changed