Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Out of all the —lets, framelets have it the most brutal

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Manlets come close, but man, even as a man I am repulsed by framelets. And yes there’s a huge difference between being a nerd framelet and being a skinnyboy Chad.

whenever I see a framelet, I instantly lose respect for him, an internal feeling of disgust appears, hence the DYEL bro meme. When I see a ripped manlet I feel bad for him but I can respect that. But a framlet? Especially if they wear glasses, walk with a hunch and look like a total nerd, I genuinely want togo up to them and ask “HOW CAN ONE MAN BE THIS BLUEPILLED?”.

remember even if you’re incel, there’s no honour in living and looking like a total disgusting subhuman.

@Grothendieck thoughts?

I'd take being a framelet over eye arealet any day

My frame is the least of my concerns tbh.

Height>Face>Frame

Franelets have it the worst off when it comes to being respected by fellow men, but it's not the worst for attracting women.

Image0 1

is that @quinn24
Yeas! It's him wearing one of his fur suits to a funeral. He only wears this particular suit on special occasions.

Manlets come close, but man, even as a man I am repulsed by framelets. And yes there’s a huge difference between being a nerd framelet and being a skinnyboy Chad.

whenever I see a framelet, I instantly lose respect for him, an internal feeling of disgust appears, hence the DYEL bro meme. When I see a ripped manlet I feel bad for him but I can respect that. But a framlet? Especially if they wear glasses, walk with a hunch and look like a total nerd, I genuinely want togo up to them and ask “HOW CAN ONE MAN BE THIS BLUEPILLED?”.

remember even if you’re incel, there’s no honour in living and looking like a total disgusting subhuman.
Tbh

Imagine adding muscle to your shoulders and then still getting framemogged by a bony twink.

True. Whenever I see a framelet I imagine how easy it would be to punch a whole through him like in DBZ

Foid mentality

Reading this thread as a framelet is suifuel tbh