Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel /OURMOVIE/ COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Not my movie, I hate joker

Also, joaquin phoenix is a chad

fuck off /tv/ tranny

Normies will embrace it

Bro...I just can't have sex.

I don't have a mental illness. I don't live with my mom. And I DO NOT use public transportation like a scrub.

I want to see this movie, but its being advertsed to death by too many autists on 4chan, so I'll wait a month. I don't want to get shot at the theater.

I haven't seen a movie in years tbh it's a waste of time because they're made by jews

Idk feels more like a social drama this far. For the joker I would expect seither something political like unabomber or cosmic horror king in yellow style.

OFC he has to be in an interracial relationship

V for vendetta with a clown as the main character.
I already framed this film.

Jokermaxx and race mix goyim.

2047: Virtual Revolution is /our movie/

It puts the lie to the whole idea of Gang Weed and gamer militancy; and its moral is to literally kill coping normalfag cattle, rather than to have any compassion for them.

Last edited:
it's laughable; this is NOT an incel movie or supposed to portray a true incel, it's just a different way of using the Joker character, it's JUST a kind of drama

Jewish didnt hesitate this time to add some race-mixing JFL. Wont watch this.

it's laughable; this is NOT an incel movie or supposed to portray a true incel, it's just a different way of using the Joker character, it's JUST a kind of drama
r u autistic bro?

this is what happens if you societymaxx

@LastGerman
Pretty harsh to dab on public transportcels like that. You try getting to the city when there's no parking anywhere.
Most cities i've been to have parking garages

but you are right, I was too harsh, I apologize

@quinn24 is the only clown here

WB resorted to catering the DC universe to social outcasts because they can't compete against Marvel for the main demographic which are soyboys and SJWs.

I wish i could laugh about being treated like shit by everyone...

Oh. Right.

I already do...

Nevermind.

OFC he has to be in an interracial relationship
I noticed that too it´s so obvious she was picked just because she is black like Star Wars The Force Awakens a woman as the main character with a black companion.

I noticed that too it´s so obvious she was picked just because she is black like Star Wars The Force Awakens a woman as the main character with a black companion.
it's just a (((coincidence)))

The only thing I noticed was the race mixing crap being thrown at our faces. I'm not going to watch this shit.

Joker better kill that skank or this is gigacucked

It's gonna be a good movie

We need a movie with Elliot Rodger fighting roastie oppression

I don't really understand why this movie spread like wildfire here. I really don't care about it, just another hollywood film.

Its going to be shit compared to Heath Ledgers version.

Disagree and i'll fight you.

Cope.
It will get soyed.