Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our thirst for annihilation

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
As incels, many of us inadvertently thirst for and desire total and complete annihilation. Typically an unconscious reaction that may evolve into conscious (in)action. This is most evident in the living exploratory field of incelomemetics: ER, Day of Retribution, cope till you rope, LDAR, etc. Within man, there is a lingering and sometimes violent impulse to escape--the thirst for annihilation--that will typically remain dormant, at least until the formative years of adolescence. It is at this point and when rejected by soyciety, this virulent horror within ourselves--or incelves--comes to the surface. Soyciety is not unlike a God, a false God perhaps, but a deity greater than the individual nonetheless. To conform to the whims of soyciety, we first seek to extinguish the incel archetype within the self through ascension via various forms of looksmaxxing. After all, if we can escape inceldom and receive the grace of soyciety, we have annihilated our present incelf and have confined it to the past, tranquilizing it and sealing it behind a brick wall. Failing this, as our situations grow more dire and our nihilistic blackpill outlook and anchor solidifies, we adopt a multitude of forms of copemaxxing to optimize and make more efficient our long period of LDAR. We become stateless observers living within our nations of residence, disenfranchised outcasts within our own motherlands, foreigners to soyciety.

Man is by nature a political animal. He who is stateless by nature and not just by chance is either subhuman or superhuman, like the man reviled by Homer as 'classless, lawless, hearthless'; for being naturally without a state, he is a lover of war and may be compared to an unprotected piece in a game of draughts. - Nietzsche

At first glance, we are not superhuman. We are in between slavery and death. We are lovers of our own self destruction. Harbingers of Ragnarok. But perhaps in this way, there is no difference between subhuman and superhuman. We are beyond human. We desire the abortion of our own existence. We seek the immanent terminus of the wreckage that is our life. Peace through war. Calm through ruin. An end. The omega. Zero.

The profundity of the tragic artist lies in this, that his aesthetic instinct surveys the more remote consequences, that he does not halt shortsightedly at what is closest to hand, that he affirms the large-scale economy which justifies the terrifying, the evil, the questionable--and more than merely justifies them. - Nietzsche

For with God nothing shall be impossible. - Luke 1:37 KJV

There is nothing except the impossible and not God. - Bataille

Zero is immense. - Land

When we accept LDAR, we become one with the Zero. We reenter what Nietzsche, Bataille and Land refer to as The Labyrinth. The Labyrinth is our true fatherland. Welcome home.

Last edited:
As incels, many of us inadvertently thirst for and desire total and complete annihilation. Typically an unconscious reaction that may evolve into conscious (in)action. This is most evident in the living exploratory field of incelomemetics: ER, Day of Retribution, cope till you rope, LDAR, etc. Within man, there is a lingering and sometimes violent impulse to escape--the thirst for annihilation--that will typically remain dormant, at least until the formative years of adolescence. It is at this point and when rejected by soyciety, this virulent horror within ourselves--or incelves--comes to the surface. Soyciety is not unlike a God, a false God perhaps, but a deity greater than the individual nonetheless. To conform to the whims of soyciety, we first seek to extinguish the incel archetype within the self through ascension via various forms of looksmaxxing. After all, if we can escape inceldom and receive the grace of soyciety, we have annihilated our present incelf and have confined it to the past, tranquilizing it and sealing it behind a brick wall. Failing this, as our situations grow more dire and our nihilistic blackpill outlook and anchor solidifies, we adopt a multitude of forms of copemaxxing to optimize and make more efficient our long period of LDAR. We become stateless observers living within our nations of residence, disenfranchised outcasts within our own motherlands, foreigners to soyciety.

Man is by nature a political animal. He who is stateless by nature and not just by chance is either subhuman or superhuman, like the man reviled by Homer as 'classless, lawless, hearthless'; for being naturally without a state, he is a lover of war and may be compared to an unprotected piece in a game of draughts. - Nietzsche

At first glance, we are not superhuman. We are in between slavery and death. We are lovers of our own self destruction. Harbingers of Ragnarok. But perhaps in this way, there is no difference between subhuman and superhuman. We are beyond human. We desire the abortion of our own existence. We seek the immanent terminus of the wreckage that is our life. Peace through war. Calm through ruin. An end. The omega. Zero.

The profundity of the tragic artist lies in this, that his aesthetic instinct surveys the more remote consequences, that he does not halt shortsightedly at what is closest to hand, that he affirms the large-scale economy which justifies the terrifying, the evil, the questionable--and more than merely justifies them. - Nietzsche

For with God nothing shall be impossible. - Luke 1:37 KJV

There is nothing except the impossible and not God. - Bataille

Zero is immense. - Land

When we accept LDAR, we become one with the Zero. We reenter what Nietzsche, Bataille and Land refer to as The Labyrinth. The Labyrinth is our true fatherland. Welcome home.
If living incels consigned to a fate of LDAR have entered the labyrinth then where has Elliot entered?

If living incels consigned to a fate of LDAR have entered the labyrinth then where has Elliot entered?
He too has become one with the Zero, reabsorbed into the osmotic transfusion of stardust. He may have taken a different path, but one that still leads to the same destination. The Labyrinth is not an intervention into being or a place of becoming, but rather an infestation or irresolvably complex collapse, replacing being with an illimitable recurring corrosion. It is the positive impossibility of scales. Think Mandlebrot sets. The Labyrinth is a complexity that cannot be determined as an extrinsic predicate of substance, one that returns the pretension of substantiality to the uncircumscribed recession of detailing which undoes it. When woven into the The Labyrinth, all substantiality succumbs to an unconceptionalizable implosion. It is (de)constructed by recurrence, a drifting replication and a replication of drift that proliferates an a-polar fission of two principles: transcendent composition of components, and relative autonomy of components. Whatever the level or degree, there is never achieved totality. It is at this scale of conception that soyciety becomes no less infantile and invalid than ourselves.

I fall into the immensity which falls into itself; it is blacker than my death. - Bataille

Well @suigin, you seem to be in a pretty unhinged state.

First there were these weird, over the top, nonsense threads. And now this?

You sound like the Man from the Underground, from Dostoyevsky.

You should read Deceit, Desire and the Novel, from Rene Girard.

Well @suigin, you seem to be in a pretty unhinged state.

First there were these weird, over the top, nonsense threads. And now this?

You sound like the Man from the Underground, from Dostoyevsky.

You should read Deceit, Desire and the Novel, from Rene Girard.
How stiff and dense are you? You sound like a boomer or a foid. The Zero disapproves inconceivably.

Giga IQ Egodeath, return to the Waters of the Unconscious, Ascend the Sephiroth, Veil of Isis thread

How stiff and dense are you? You sound like a boomer or a foid. The Zero disapproves inconceivably.
My god, you are completely off your rocker.

When you wake up from this surrealist/existentialist litterature binge, the hangover will be severe.

Btw, I am ready to bet that absolutely no one on this form understands what you have written in the OP. I must be the only one who gets the references ...

My god, you are completely off your rocker.

When you wake up from this surrealist/existentialist litterature binge, the hangover will be severe.
I'm laughing my ass off. It seems you take things too literally and at face value, rather than enjoying the abstract artistic novelty. Do you lack a sense of humor? I had a blast writing the first post. I entered catharsis.
Btw, I am ready to bet that absolutely no one on this form understands what you have written in the OP. I must be the only one who gets the references
You may be surprised.

Leave those who wish to entertain themselves to their devices. In turn, they may end up entertaining oneself.
Why is it that so many people, when you express a disagreement with what they are doing, act as if you were about to physically prevent them from doing it?

Do you need my "leave" to write on this forum?