Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Our society is secretly ruled by former incels who used dark and forbidden methods to overcome their inceldom

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
Whenever I think about conspiracies involving the elite, I always think of Bill Gates, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Donald Trump, Rothschild and Rockefeller family etc. Ever notice how there is a pattern amongst all influential and powerful leaders in the world? I keep coming across conspiracies online about Luciferian cults, ritualistic human sacrifice, Eyes Wide Shut type of orgies, drinking of blood, sexual slavery and so on. Occasionally, I wonder if these are psychopathic incels who took a dark road to ascend in life and then use their wealth to cover up their wrong-doings. There's obviously something that I'm intentionally omitting here but you already know if you did you're research on Bitchute or 4chan.

77b

I honestly don't care. All i know is that one day ill be dead and then ill be free of this world. No one can take that away from me

Whenever I think about conspiracies involving the elite, I always think of Bill Gates, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Donald Trump, Rothschild and Rockefeller family etc. Ever notice how there is a pattern amongst all influential and powerful leaders in the world? I keep coming across conspiracies online about Luciferian cults, ritualistic human sacrifice, Eyes Wide Shut type of orgies, drinking of blood, sexual slavery and so on. Occasionally, I wonder if these are psychopathic incels who took a dark road to ascend in life and then use their wealth to cover up their wrong-doings. There's obviously something that I'm intentionally omitting here but you already know if you did you're research on Bitchute or 4chan.
just rape kids theory

Jews are an ugly bunch for sure

It's not anything to do with inceldom they just want power. It's that simple.

most of them comes from powerful lineages.

I honestly don't care. All i know is that one day ill be dead and then ill be free of this world. No one can take that away from me
This. I'm honestly looking forward to my death man

This is the most comforting thing I've heard in a while.

Trump is 6’3” and was decent looking in his prime not even close to being incel.

Donald Trump was a chadlite on his prime and Jeffrey Epstein was goodlooking even while being old

As Above, So Below

do with that what you will
Yes.

In Christianity. Satan is a angel chad lookism motherfucker. And jesus is an ethniccel.

In Judaism We are the chosen people. The orignal Hebrews hated by everyone else.

In islam the prophet says. "Tuba l'el ghurabba"
"Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. so good tidings for the strangers ".Who's stranger than us?.

If you can’t beat em, join em?

I wish I was a part of the elite.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back