Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our situation is so bizarre older people just can't understand it

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
the world has changed so much to the point where when you talk to someone who's older (like a boomer) it doesn't even look like we're from the same planet, it's a completely opposite situation

Older people just can't understand this because it doesn't make sense, a man should never be single past the age of 20, let alone be a virgin if not by choice or some serious issues.

Most of us here are not hideous, we're just normal people, some slightly below average but no monstruosity. But in this day and age a man with average looks and height just isn't capable of getting himself a gf if not by jumping through a huge amount of hoops and counting on extremely good luck.

Hell, a few years ago men would CHOOSE women, men had the priviledge of having a virgin wife and reject used sluts, now men are literally fighting each other over these same used up, cum-dumpster whores who ain't worth a penny.

I think that the reality we're living in couldn't even be be imagined by lovecraft in one of his bizarre tales, it's just unthinkable. Not even huxley could come up with something as disturbing as the 21th century.

And they call us snowflakes who have it way easier than they did

I love how 50+ year old people would gaslight me when I discussed my issues with women.

Never any legitimate rebuttals or even interesting dialogue, just more neo-liberalism bullshit (which is ironic).

Might as well talk to a random foid.

Older people just can't understand this
Yeah, if I wasn't "plugged in" to this shit I wouldn't believe it either. The ugly truth of the world is well hidden. It's very easy to be a blue-pilled guy who thinks women are all sugar and spice - after all, that's all you've seen of them. You don't even have to be old to be dumb.

Tell a blue-pilled guy that the girl he has a crush for (who he's never even held hands with) is getting railed by dozens of guys on the regular, and he'll get angry at you just for suggesting it.

GnZpcTZbx1dHVTB4xgavXb2OSK8Jf7X7tV4d5z xQ88

Every. Single. One. Of the women in this catfish has a looksmatch guy willing to marry her, and he has no idea what she does on Tinder.

So yeah, old people, but also blue pilled men in general.

You mention Lovecraft-type horror. Remember that movie recently where everyone had to be blindfolded. There were these aliens and if you saw them they would either kill you or you'd go mad. I kind of think that's a metaphor for our world. Blind people are just fine, but we can see it, and we are all either dead or mad.

The Chad dialogue is hilarious.:feelskek:

Yeah, if I wasn't "plugged in" to this shit I wouldn't believe it either. The ugly truth of the world is well hidden. It's very easy to be a blue-pilled guy who thinks women are all sugar and spice - after all, that's all you've seen of them. You don't even have to be old to be dumb.

Tell a blue-pilled guy that the girl he has a crush for (who he's never even held hands with) is getting railed by dozens of guys on the regular, and he'll get angry at you just for suggesting it.

View attachment 496288

Every. Single. One. Of the women in this catfish has a looksmatch guy willing to marry her, and he has no idea what she does on Tinder.

So yeah, old people, but also blue pilled men in general.

You mention Lovecraft-type horror. Remember that movie recently where everyone had to be blindfolded. There were these aliens and if you saw them they would either kill you or you'd go mad. I kind of think that's a metaphor for our world. Blind people are just fine, but we can see it, and we are all either dead or mad.
Exactly

You have a good point btw, we take this for granted as we've been blackpilled for quite a while but we forget about how bluepilled is the average man. Like you said, their oneitises talking to multiple men, they don't EVEN know that much, it's crazy. They live in completely blindness to reality

also great analogy, because that's precisely what would happen to the average people had they got the same amount of awareness we have: either death (rope) or going mad.