Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our reasons and motives

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Thank god you faggot pedocels got banned :feelshaha:. Deserved tbh for this weak ass troll. Cannot believe the pedocel illuminati conspired against some random grey because he doesn’t support adults fucking little kids:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:.

They got banned for being too based
This

I could never get caught up on that "you'll get a lower sentence" shit because to me 5 years in jail is death anyways, I'd kill myself within the first year anyways, so its all or nothing for me on any charges

I always laugh when I see on some TV where the guy takes 20+ years to avoid life as a "deal"

Your life will already be fucking over once you get out, what are you going to do at 60+ years of age with no job, no pension, no nothing and a criminal record which will make it even harder to get hired at that shitty job minimum wage you don't even want to work

Depending on your age, the amount of years you get is already a life sentence, the best years of your life are from your 20's to your 50's, anything past that is shit tier and slow degredation (heck even your 50's are me pushing it a bit, you'd better have a healthy diet with regular exercise to even remotely enjoy your 50's)
Cope nigs have parole plea deal and bail reform they can get out live in welfare and drink malt liqor

Last edited:
Obviously they are not fans of Tommy Metzger, and his famous 5 words.

i have nothing to say

This is retarded :feelskek:, why even admit to it, all they had to do is stay quiet, there wasn't even any proof lol
legit they could should have just chilled offline and the site would have moved on. well whatever they can go to :blackpill:.net
rip @JosefMengelecel rip @Draestyn rip @Zensfy I will never understand why you exposed yourself though
over:cryfeels:

Last edited:
This

I could never get caught up on that "you'll get a lower sentence" shit because to me 5 years in jail is death anyways, I'd kill myself within the first year anyways, so its all or nothing for me on any charges

I always laugh when I see on some TV where the guy takes 20+ years to avoid life as a "deal"

Your life will already be fucking over once you get out, what are you going to do at 60+ years of age with no job, no pension, no nothing and a criminal record which will make it even harder to get hired at that shitty job minimum wage you don't even want to work

Depending on your age, the amount of years you get is already a life sentence, the best years of your life are from your 20's to your 50's, anything past that is shit tier and slow degredation (heck even your 50's are me pushing it a bit, you'd better have a healthy diet with regular exercise to even remotely enjoy your 50's)
Prosecutors in burgerland are very good at pressuring people into making plea deals. Almost 90% of cases end up in deals because it's extremely expensive and time-consuming to go to trial, if people didn't take plea deals the system would get severely bogged down. There just aren't enough judges.

See the redpiller Carl Bennington I talked about yesterday -- faced 25 years, got a deal giving him 21 months (below the federal sentencing guidelines for what he did btw, his lawyer must've been decent) as long as he demonstrated remorse, and the judge gave him mercy by giving him 18 months.

I also understand if people want to take a deal so they can serve 30 years instead of life, yes you've missed the most important parts of life, but the idea that you can be eventually released is still better than the idea you will spend the rest of your life behind bars, crucial to staying sane tbh, IMO life without parole sentences are cruel and unusual and it's crazy how many life sentences Americans give out. Absolutely bonkers.

What I do think is stupid is for people who are facing life without parole or death anyway to take a deal that doesn't give them some eventuality of release, like that currymanlet I wrote about in Florida who signed a deal where the feds didn't have to commit to any sentencing recommendation, Jesus Christ his lawyer must've been retarded

rip @JosefMengelecel rip @Draestyn rip @Zensfy I will never understand why you exposed yourself though
@kanyepilled fucked them when he proved that image is 2 years old, @JosefMengelecel was a good user, even though our opinions clashed especially in the beginning he was never disrespectful to me, the other two just trolled. After the fiasco no one would believe them anymore.

lmao get rekt @JosefMengelecel @Zensfy @Draestyn

Banning 3 fairly active members for a suspicious greycel doesn't seem like a good move to me.
Banning 2 15 yo kids who would likely grow to be normies and blatant 6'3 fakecel is nothing of value being lost

I’m loling at the irony of how @Draestyn who is a 6’3 teenage postmaxxer that joined the forum a month ago was part of a conspiracy to accuse people of being fakecels and “get rid of the cancer of this forum”
he was eventually successful in his operation tho. Now I'm never gonna have to witness one of his cancerous posts about 8 year old prime lolis with photos to boot. And I didn't even had to do something about it! They just self exploded!! I thought @JosefMengelecel was smarter than this.

@kanyepilled fucked them when he proved that image is 2 years old, @JosefMengelecel was a good user, even though our opinions clashed especially in the beginning he was never disrespectful to me, the other two just trolled. After the fiasco no one would believe them anymore.
what i posted was only proof enough for nekopans unban, but not for their bans :feelsjuice: you can thank other users for that

Yeah most of them would still be here if they had said nothing. Only @Zensfy would've possibly been banned but even he had plausible deniability. (could've just been tricked by a LARP, etc.)

Completely unbased to confess, if you dark triad you don't halfass it you maxx.

how was @ASS_F a troll?

I also understand if people want to take a deal so they can serve 30 years instead of life, yes you've missed the most important parts of life, but the idea that you can be eventually released is still better than the idea you will spend the rest of your life behind bars
You don't have to spend your life behind bars, you can simply end your life

That's the thing, people seem to forget that the first prison humans discovered in life was an old and aging body (for the few that even made it that far in our past before these safe times)

If you are 30+ and you get a 30 year sentence, you are just going to be released from one prison only to live out a pathetic tired and weak existence

Which kind of reminds me of that shaw shank redemption scene, the guy gets released and commits suicide like a month or so later, because the world has changed so much and he has nothing to live for, he gets disrespected in his crappy minimum wage job, all his friends and family are gone, he's tired and alone, THERE IS NO "LIFE" FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH HE'S ALIVE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU7SIVHZda4

The truth is the guys who take these deals are just cowards who are afraid to die (which is ironically inevitable anyways) and who haven't really thought about what its going to be like once they get out. There is no "life" waiting for a 50+ year old who gets out of prison after a decade+ inside, your "release date" is an illusion, your life ended the moment you signed the deal and you just didn't realize it

It makes a lot more sense to just let things play out naturally because a lot of the times they are bluffing and they don't even have enough on you, but cowards fall for the bluff and the legal system depends on that to win cases. The moment they encounter someone who "won't snitch" because of some "honor code" or who is willing to just kill themselves after getting the life sentence, all their power goes away

The entire "justice system" depends on humans innate fear of death in order to function, the average person thinks about death "too literally" and that's the trick of it all. If your life isn't enjoyable you aren't really living, you are irking out a forced and pathetic existence, and that's what awaits men who take deals like this, and that's after you've faced years of abuse (physical and/or sexual) in prison (you are suffering for the sake of suffering more in the future)

Either way your life was stolen from you, but I guess that's just my perspective on things because for me there's no point in living at all if I can't enjoy living. Life is a burden that has to be made tolerable, that's exactly why humans build and innovate, to make life more tolerable for ourselves and the next generation

Life isn't some "gift" in of itself, its very convenient to think of life as something "good" now when people like you and me can comfortably communicate via computers while eating stove cooked and microwaved food at our leisure

F indeed. Rest in peace to this based poster.
Why did you admit it? :lul::lul::lul:
Because he was being truthful. And also because being banned from this forum is not much of a loss anymore.

Yeah most of them would still be here if they had said nothing. Only @Zensfy would've possibly been banned but even he had plausible deniability. (could've just been tricked by a LARP, etc.)
They didn't want to be here much longer.
Completely unbased to confess, if you dark triad you don't halfass it you maxx.
It's really based to confess and admit unpopular things if it's not in defense of foids or male expendability.

You were right this whole time @BlkPillPres @Dregster666 thoughtslossuss
Prosecutors in burgerland are very good at pressuring people into making plea deals. Almost 90% of cases end up in deals because it's extremely expensive and time-consuming to go to trial, if people didn't take plea deals the system would get severely bogged down. There just aren't enough judges.

See the redpiller Carl Bennington I talked about yesterday -- faced 25 years, got a deal giving him 21 months (below the federal sentencing guidelines for what he did btw, his lawyer must've been decent) as long as he demonstrated remorse, and the judge gave him mercy by giving him 18 months.

I also understand if people want to take a deal so they can serve 30 years instead of life, yes you've missed the most important parts of life, but the idea that you can be eventually released is still better than the idea you will spend the rest of your life behind bars, crucial to staying sane tbh, IMO life without parole sentences are cruel and unusual and it's crazy how many life sentences Americans give out. Absolutely bonkers.

What I do think is stupid is for people who are facing life without parole or death anyway to take a deal that doesn't give them some eventuality of release, like that currymanlet I wrote about in Florida who signed a deal where the feds didn't have to commit to any sentencing recommendation, Jesus Christ his lawyer must've been retarded
I disagree criminals especially brown ones should be put away forever

Last edited:
You newfags on this forum will never know how based this guy was

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: deserved ban tbh, based mods

fuck you for larping about my nigga @Nekopan and shit just for "muh agecucking"

this is literally foid tier behavior, trying to get someone banned/cancelled on an internet forum just because they don't agree with you, jfl, BTFO the forum nigga :dab::dab::dab::dab:
This clown isnt even a part of this forum anymore smdh defending that fucking IT larper :feelstastyman:

The mods did a shit job ngl

2 of them were brown

You newfags on this forum will never know how based this guy was
Why was he banned?
I joined last year and even now I can see a large proportion of active and interesting users getting the hammer.

I would rather amputate a small part of your body to get rid of a carcinogenic substance

It’s simple really, just don’t be a cuck.