Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our reasons and motives

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
It seems that the situation isn’t necessarily to our advantage. Me @Zensfy and @Draestyn have been accused for forging fake convos to get people banned. Yes, we did indeed forge the conversations to get the agecucks banned.

But ask yourself this. Would you rather amputate a small part of your body to get rid of a carcinogenic substance or let it fester until it ruins the entire body? The users we targeted were the cancer of this forum and we simply aimed to eradicate it for the greater good of this forum

Me and a few others on this forum have been very disappointed in the direction this place has been going. The standards for what an average user should be have been very low to the point that literal trolls can get away with things here. And the mods refused to take action no matter how outrageous their threads were. So we decided to get them out through alternative means. Even if these means were a bit “unethical” for the lack of better terms, it was only for the greater good of the forum. This forum would have been better off without those nuisances here who were hardly even blackpilled to begin with.

We have had trolls in the past such as @SillyTruecel @ASS_F and very recently @Oldcelloner38. Although the entire forum agreed they were trolls the mods wouldn’t do shit until months later except for the last one. So is it really wrong to take it upon ourselves to defend the forum from these type of people? If the mods themselves aren’t willing to moderate their forum then who will?

I do not regret my actions whatsoever and I would happily do this again if presented the opportunity.

It seems that the situation isn’t necessarily to our advantage. Me @Zensfy and @Draestyn have been accused for forging fake convos to get people banned. Yes, we did indeed forge the conversations to get the agecucks banned.

But ask yourself this. Would you rather amputate a small part of your body to get rid of a carcinogenic substance or let it fester until it ruins the entire body? The users we targeted were the cancer of this forum and we simply aimed to eradicate it for the greater good of this forum

Me and a few others on this forum have been very disappointed in the direction this place has been going. The standards for what an average user should be have been very low to the point that literal trolls can get away with things here. And the mods refused to take action no matter how outrageous their threads were. So we decided to get them out through alternative means. Even if these means were a bit “unethical” for the lack of better terms, it was only for the greater good of the forum. This forum would have been better off without those nuisances here who were hardly even blackpilled to begin with.

We have had trolls in the past such as @SillyTruecel @ASS_F and very recently @Oldcelloner38. Although the entire forum agreed they were trolls the mods wouldn’t do shit until months later except for the last one. So is it really wrong to take it upon ourselves to defend the forum from these type of people? If the mods themselves aren’t willing to moderate their forum then who will?

I do not regret my actions whatsoever and I would happily do this again if presented the opportunity.
I had a feeling based on the evidence out there lol. Will miss ya if you get banned, tbh you're one of the funnier posters on here

@PPEcel here it is
Tagging other faggots
@mental_out
@WØLF
@solblue
@BummerDrummer
@kanyepilled
@shii410
@Nekopan
@Nebuchadnezzar
@Bassem Braïki
@Broly
@Idotms

Kinda based tbh those users were indeed garbage. This however is going to open a massive can of worms :feelsjuice:

I would imagine some other nefarious actor is going to use those same tactics to subvert and destroy the entire forum at some point

You guys are faggots tbh. I thought you were more of a cancer to this forum than @Nekopan or @xeryes29 before this debacle. Would it have been alright I have made up fake things to get you banned?

Kinda based tbh those users were indeed garbage. This however is going to open a massive can of worms :feelsjuice:

I would imagine some other nefarious actor is going to use those same tactics to subvert and destroy the entire forum at some point
This is why the forum should be based on the quality of threads instead. If you are a user that makes good threads then you stay. If you say cucked shit you get banned

Jfl what a shit excuse. Fuck you!

Frankly I'd have preferred if @JosefMengelecel stayed. Call it shitskin nepotism if nothing else. But its too late

Trolls = Everyone who doesn't agree to rape an 8-year-old child and doesn't corroborate that most people have attraction for children that age

Trolls = Everyone who doesn't agree to rape an 8-year-old child and doesn't corroborate that most people have attraction for children that age
Jfl if you think anyone here is raping kids, that's normie business.

The problem is that once a reputation for fraud is known it becomes difficult to make even legitimate points. It's the boy who cried wolf effect.

What if the guy turned out to be an actual fakecel infiltrator? Well now it's impossible to prove, because you've poisoned the well.

The black pill is based on objective reality, it's literally unbased to lie.

Last edited:
I dont think that's what nepo was arguing about exactly, he was literally falling for the 17.99999 yr old meme in that thread

Jfl if you think anyone here is raping kids, that's normie business.
Pedocels can't do that. They're just larpers, I know. But trying to set up against another member just because of that and still have the audacity to say it was for the good of the forum is foid tier behavior.
I dont think that's what nepo was arguing about exactly, he was literally falling for the 17.99999 yr old meme in that thread
In his case yes, but they also set up for another member who was a sandcel.

Pedocels can't do that. They're just larpers, I know. But trying to set up against another member just because of that and still have the audacity to say it was for the good of the forum is foid tier behavior.

In his case yes, but they also set up for another member who was a sandcel.
We can't tolerate this kind of behavior because of "muh greater good". What guarantees they won't do the same to anyone they don't like?

well I appreciate that you made it obvious enough for anyone who isn’t redditard levels of gullible to instantly figure out and chose not to prepare a cover story for when this inevitably happened

I’m loling at the irony of how @Draestyn who is a 6’3 teenage postmaxxer that joined the forum a month ago was part of a conspiracy to accuse people of being fakecels and “get rid of the cancer of this forum”

According to blackie females under 18 are "children," therefore if you are physically attracted to a 17 years 364 day old "child" you are a pedophile.
Doesn't matter bro, that's his opinion and it's not against the rules. If you don't want to hear his bullshit you should just put him on the ignore list.

User in question is definitely a massive cuck though (even aside from the agecuck shit!)

@BummerDrummer make an inkel news bit about this

makes sense to an extent although handled poorly. The precedent this would leave would be rlly bad

well I appreciate that you made it obvious enough for anyone who isn’t redditard levels of gullible to instantly figure out and chose not to prepare a cover story for when this inevitably happened

I’m loling at the irony of how @Draestyn who is a 6’3 teenage postmaxxer that joined the forum a month ago was part of a conspiracy to accuse people of being fakecels and “get rid of the cancer of this forum”

draestyn was a troll. he constantly brought up the fact he is 6'3, even his profile custom title was ,,6'3 white incel" in the beginning.

All that trouble just to frame somebody really ? cmon lol.

This is retarded :feelskek:, why even admit to it, all they had to do is stay quiet, there wasn't even any proof lol

This is retarded :feelskek:, why even admit to it, all they had to do is stay quiet, there wasn't even any proof lol
yeah it was pretty sad lol. Could have just delayed and denied

the fact the image wasn't real was proof enough tbh

@PPEcel
You were right, I tried to apply logic to this but that was the flaw. I couldn't conceive that anyone would be so bored and stupid to actually do something like this. You need to have like nothing going on in your life to even take being on this forum so seriously.

@PPEcel
You were right, I tried to apply logic to this but that was the flaw. I couldn't conceive that anyone would be so bored and stupid to actually do something like this. You need to have like nothing going on in your life to even take being on this forum so seriously.
They are 15 year olds :feelskek:

I don't care about your stance on AOC, but trying to ban users just because they don't have the same viewpoint as you is crossing the line.

@PPEcel
There is no logic. The moment those three users decided to stall instead of answering my questions, I knew something was up. I knew as long as someone kept up the pressure, someone would crack.

Rip @JosefMengelecel, despite everything he did he was still a fellowcel who spoke out against cucks and foids at every opportunity.

Rip @JosefMengelecel, despite everything he did he was still a fellowcel who spoke out against cucks and foids at every opportunity.
Images 3

Admiting what they did was the most retarded part of this. If they just denied it they probably wouldn't even get banned. At worst @Zensfy would be the only one to get banned as he is the orginal poster. I will never understand why people incriminate themselves. Same with murderers that admit guilt. It never helps them and so many times ruins their lives. Bottom of the barrel IQ.

Bottom of the barrel IQ.
This

I could never get caught up on that "you'll get a lower sentence" shit because to me 5 years in jail is death anyways, I'd kill myself within the first year anyways, so its all or nothing for me on any charges

I always laugh when I see on some TV where the guy takes 20+ years to avoid life as a "deal"

Your life will already be fucking over once you get out, what are you going to do at 60+ years of age with no job, no pension, no nothing and a criminal record which will make it even harder to get hired at that shitty job minimum wage you don't even want to work

Depending on your age, the amount of years you get is already a life sentence, the best years of your life are from your 20's to your 50's, anything past that is shit tier and slow degredation (heck even your 50's are me pushing it a bit, you'd better have a healthy diet with regular exercise to even remotely enjoy your 50's)

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: deserved ban tbh, based mods

fuck you for larping about my nigga @Nekopan and shit just for "muh agecucking"

this is literally foid tier behavior, trying to get someone banned/cancelled on an internet forum just because they don't agree with you, jfl, BTFO the forum nigga :dab::dab::dab::dab:

This

I could never get caught up on that "you'll get a lower sentence" shit because to me 5 years in jail is death anyways, I'd kill myself within the first year anyways, so its all or nothing for me on any charges

I always laugh when I see on some TV where the guy takes 20+ years to avoid life as a "deal"

Your life will already be fucking over once you get out, what are you going to do at 60+ years of age with no job, no pension, no nothing and a criminal record which will make it even harder to get hired at that shitty job minimum wage you don't even want to work

Depending on your age, the amount of years you get is already a life sentence, the best years of your life are from your 20's to your 50's, anything past that is shit tier and slow degredation (heck even your 50's are me pushing it a bit, you'd better have a healthy diet with regular exercise to even remotely enjoy your 50's)
I feel the exact same. LIfe is hell already. I would never go to prison. Also many of those times those that admit guilt don't even get lesser charges. So many times they get life. Also i've seen so many stories where the cops had nothing and those retards literally admited to murder for no reason. Darwinism really. Maybe it's for the better people so stupid will rot in prison. But i guess a lot of murderers are low inhib retards who just do it without thinking.

rip @JosefMengelecel rip @Draestyn rip @Zensfy I will never understand why you exposed yourself though