Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Our problem is not the inability to get laid but the lack of a purpose in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 40321
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40321

Mentalcel
-
Yet another greycel thread.

yes made a similar thread once

we need to be successful/career that would help us cope

Nigga please. I have plenty of ambition, but it is depressing not to have foids give me positive reinforcement.

:foidSoy:"I care about koala bears in Australia being safe from wildfires. - Sub 7/10 males can suffer and rot alone for all I care.":foidSoy:

yeah pretty much. don't know what cope is gonna last me 80+ years

This is not an exaggeration my life will be 100% fixed upon receiving a cute emo gf

due to my low iq i am unable to truly understand the phenomenon around me, yet i strongly desire to. its the worst feeling ever, even worse than living in this grotesque body

due to my low iq i am unable to truly understand the phenomenon around me, yet i strongly desire to. its the worst feeling ever, even worse than living in this grotesque body
I am too lazy to think beyond a certain point. I don't know why.

It's the year 2022, if you aren't sucking the dicks of the Zionists in power, good luck being successful.

I am too lazy to think beyond a certain point. I don't know why.
relatable. problem solving is usually time consuming and requires mental legwork. its not enjoyable and rarely done unless its absolutely necessary

My genetics does not allow me to achieve anything. I am low IQ and allways tired, sleeping 2 times a day, almost all day. If somone is "just ugly“, but high IQ and high energy, he should definitely moneymax, otherwise it’s pathetic

Me too. I am smart to a lot of stuff, really. but bad and dumb with foids.

Yet another greycel thread.
Dude you could have atleast went into detail a bit lol. I came into this thread expecting to read something and all you posted was basically a title.

Anyways, check out my new youtube channel:

Nigga please. I have plenty of ambition, but it is depressing not to have foids give me positive reinforcement.

:foidSoy:"I care about koala bears in Australia being safe from wildfires. - Sub 7/10 males can suffer and rot alone for all I care.":foidSoy:

Careers are the worst cope ever. You spend all that time and energy to get money you can't spend because you're out of time and energy.

Careers are the worst cope ever. You spend all that time and energy to get money you can't spend because you're out of time and energy.
its the classic wagecuck delusion, and a skill one can learn maybe especially if everyone around you tries the same:feelsaww: