Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our posts are featured on YouTube vids and Mainstream Media Articles all the time :D

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
I am not gonna go through the effort and fish them out, but you will see there are many youtube channels and MSM sites that just browse this site and pick out our edgy comments and get triggered by them like we are super important or some shit. Its also hilarious, I remember seeing "I laugh at the death of normies" from @Letting Go on splc and its so great. We have maybe 300 regular users and all we do is shitpost from our mothers house before we eventually rope JFL.

I'm not extreme enough to be featured on anything but BasedShaman :feelsbadman:

I don't think I've ever been featured anywhere :feelsrope:

I showed up in the recent B*sedS*aman video, my posts really rustled his jimmies lmao

good more exposure = good, maybe some normies or incels in denial will wake up to this true reality of this fucked up world and blackpill themselves and realise how over it is

internet forums are srs business

Just share your desires and become popular theory.

That's because incels have the courage to talk aloud about taboo subjects like physical appearance, lookism, popularity or sexuality.

Incels are going mainstream. :feelsrope:

I hope my BRUTAL BBC pill is featured somewhere tb h tbh.

I hope my BRUTAL BBC pill is featured somewhere tb h tbh.
link? Is it the one where 30% of blacks have a 15+ lay count?

I've been featured once or twice on cucktears and once recently by the huffington post bitch, which is probably more attention than I've gotten in my entire real life. Wish they could help us instead by sucking our dicks or something. It's not real sex after all

Attachments

• huffingtonfoid.JPG
    huffingtonfoid.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 60
I got piggy-back featured on one of the posts from @Crustaciouse

JFL I remember when he posted this I knew he was trolling hard and the norman retards would take it to heart.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...ear-death-if-they-turn-down-a-guy-for-a-date/
I remember reading that arrival and the writers/blue pilled commenters where delusional as fuck.
They where actually saying that females already fear rejecting guys because they could get killed, lol they are acting like we are in the middle East or some shit.

I have been featured on cucktears quite a few times but idk about youtube vids or articles.

I'm go featured numberless times in "let's get butthurt on what this guy is saying" internet shitholes, inceltears and kiwifarms being the majority of those, apart from that, my big apparitions were in that article in Wehuntedthemammoth after A.M attack and the SPLC.

They do not feature any blackpill posts. The only posts they feature are the ones about rape or treating women like in the middle age. Anything they can show the public to prove how crazy we are. Anything that looks reasonable and makes sense won't ever make it to the public.
I've been featured once or twice on cucktears and once recently by the huffington post bitch, which is probably more attention than I've gotten in my entire real life. Wish they could help us instead by sucking our dicks or something. It's not real sex after all

Yeah or maybe society could just help us in any reasonable way like taking us seriously, not saying: "Get a haircut bro" but actually starting to take a look at society and wondering what's going wrong here. If you leave some people behind to rot and die then forums like this is what you are going to get in return.

They do not feature any blackpill posts. The only posts they feature are the ones about rape or treating women like in the middle age. Anything they can show the public to prove how crazy we are. Anything that looks reasonable and makes sense won't ever make it to the public.

Yeah or maybe society could just help us in any reasonable way like taking us seriously, not saying: "Get a haircut bro" but actually starting to take a look at society and wondering what's going wrong here. If you leave some people behind to rot and die then forums like this is what you are going to get in return.
:yes:
The bias is so fucking obvious by the mainstream media in promoting feminist ideals it is literally totalitarian gov't tier propaganda.

>Tfw then most wanted criminals of the world are a bunch of lonely virgins posting edgy shit on internet forums :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm not edgy enough to be featured anywhere :(

:yes:
The bias is so fucking obvious by the mainstream media in promoting feminist ideals it is literally totalitarian gov't tier propaganda.

It absolutely is and we need to make clear to ourselves by posting here we are putting our lifes and jobs at stake.

I was on Al Jezeera and We Hunted The Mammoth.