Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our posts are being archived and will be studied, not just by contemporary FBIcels and psychologists, but by future generations of historians

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Many of us are forlorn over our lack of legacy as low status males, but we have a collective legacy right here, and insofar as we distinguish ourselves on this very forum (through the agency of postmaxxing), we will be remembered eternally.

Long after we die, whether by sui, natural causes, or othER means, our autistic screeches will echo and be the "shot heard 'round the world."

Based and annalsofhistorypilled

feels great to be a member of incels in 2020 tbh

Elliot's manfiesto will be studied by scholars extensively for centuries

Wow. That sounds pretty good.

We will be remembered for those who understood what a mess of society these boomers left behind them.

We will be remembered as the underground movement that changed human society forever.

Millions thrown to study us and still no desirable outcome.

Millions thrown to study us and still no desirable outcome.
Millions thrown to study us and no solutions to escape inceldom have been proposed. Of course, they already know that there is no escape and they're just trying to study our "misogyny" and "extremism."

If that's the case I will right something epic, when I decide that I have had enough of life I will go E.R and before I top myself I will send a dick pic to the authorities captioned # hobbit cock.

If that's the case I will right something epic, when I decide that I have had enough of life I will go E.R and before I top myself I will send a dick pic to the authorities captioned # hobbit cock.
Based

postmaxxers will be remembered as the biggest philosophers...

Many of us are forlorn over our lack of legacy as low status males, but we have a collective legacy right here, and insofar as we distinguish ourselves on this very forum (through the agency of postmaxxing), we will be remembered eternally.

Long after we die, whether by sui, natural causes, or othER means, our autistic screeches will echo and be the "shot heard 'round the world."
Eh. I like this forum a lot and would like to think people would be intrigued. But tbh some of us are just dumb as hell or aren’t fully blackpilled. I’d kill to find a forum full of intelligent incels who we know aren’t secretly normies and have motivation to grab societies attention instead of constant cope and depression.

It all feels so pointless. Sometimes I think it's all a simulation.

The cope that transcends space and time.

JFL if you think this site and mention of our plight, along with the truths of the black pill, won't get purged and lost forever.

The black pill is raw truth, so it will always find a way to the light, but "incel" probably won't remain to be a portmanteau by then.

Last edited:
I am a filosofer :feelsautistic:

To the history books

Electric media is very temporary!

I still remember floppy discs!
Where are they now?

Cd's one scratched and it's garbage.

One decayed line of code and it all falls apart!

Only print on acid-free plastic-coated paper has a chance for a few hundred years of use. Even then it's a stretch.
... Only scratchings on hardened clay is forever

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back