Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our parents should do what ancient romans di.

• Thread starter OverForItaliancel
  • Start date
OverForItaliancel

OverForItaliancel

NPC #36364737727374646388
When a baby was born weak,skinny,deformed or ugly the baby was trowed away by the clif of Taigeti montain.
Our parents should do the same so we don't have to suffer.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No, that’s just wrong.

Notting bluepilled or soy about what I said.
It's bluepilled and cruel to make incels be born and have to suffer.
Best to put baby subhumans out of their misery.
I now it sounds horrible because they're babies and they're truly the most innocent people, but letting them live is a punishment on its own.
Idk bro.

No, that’s just wrong.
This, we deserve life and only others make it miserable. I would never take myself out at this point because I know that there is nothing wrong with me and so(y)ciety is to blame for my plight, it's not my fault when I make them uncomfortable due to my existence as a short/autistic male, I won't restrict myself (or throw away my life) to make so(y)ciety (and especially women) more comfortable.

I never intrinsically felt bad in my life, only others made me feel bad. I often thought about suicide, but if I did I would have done what so(y)ciety wants and I would have denied myself certain experiences (like my copes) that make life worthwhile. If I had killed myself I would have denied myself so many experiences (both in a negative way and in a positive way).

This, we deserve life and only others make it miserable. I would never take myself out at this point because I know that there is nothing wrong with me and so(y)ciety is to blame for my plight, it's not my fault when I make them uncomfortable due to my existence as a short/autistic male, I won't restrict myself (or throw away my life) to make so(y)ciety (and especially women) more comfortable.

I never intrinsically felt bad in my life, only others made me feel bad. I often thought about suicide, but if I did I would have done what so(y)ciety wants and I would have denied myself certain experiences (like my copes) that make life worthwhile. If I had killed myself I would have denied myself so many experiences (both in a negative way and in a positive way).
At least you get it, dude.

At least you get it, dude.
A few days ago I was again in the mountainside and discovered a new trail, I had a beautiful view over the mountains, saw some flowers/butterflies/birds and felt genuinely at peace with myself after the physical exhaustion, if I had killed myself prior to this I would have never experienced this.

And this is where the epiphany hit me: When I am at a beautiful place completely on my own I see nothing wrong with myself, only when I am forced to interact with so(y)ciety (with working/studying), see others enjoying stuff (like GFs/good jobs/etc.) that I could never have or when I contemplate about the state of the modern world in the abhorrent shitholes called cities I feel like shit.

As soon as I leave the positive environment and enter the regular one (with social context) I relapse into less beneficial thought patterns. The environment is to blame and most users here are also only incels because of modernity/social liberalism (that tells women that they can always get something better and has allowed their abhorrent behavior). The modern world makes us sick (or simply marks us as such), we aren't intrinsically sick.

Honestly there was no way to know that I will grow to be recessed, manlet, framelet and baldcel, maybe in future with some genetic tests it will be possible

Bruh you're confusing Romans with cucked Spartans, are you even Italian?

Biological determinism is a normie thing tbh, not on board with that at all. You should read up on fisherian runaway on the incel wiki, letting foids decide on who gets to have success in life and have children is a sure way to get to the collapse of civilization. Humans always were so successful because of letting everyone in on societal benefits, get the most out of people that way and reduce the unneccessary infighting to a minimum, even Rome arguably ultimately collapsed because of lack of societal cohesiveness and spartans got their asses kicked good by more advanced cultures as well later on, despite their eugenic program.

If that was the case in Irish history not many Irish men would have survived

No
İn Ottoman empire when a baby was born weak and disabled they were given chace and proper education by the state,they were even sent to hot springs facilitys to get theraphy via waterfall sounds and massage.
İt is possible to achieve a better world for incels or at least a world that doesnt fuck us over.
By supporting eugenics you are serving women on their way to create a female centered ant-colony of a world you fuckin cuck.

they did that in china

now they have 20% more men than women

it's truly over

When a baby was born weak,skinny,deformed or ugly the baby was trowed away by the clif of Taigeti montain.
pretty sure that was the Spartans in Greece and not the romans
If that was the case in Irish history not many Irish men would have survived
what is it and your hate of the Irish? not even the britifags hate them that much on here and they got car bombed by them.

No, that’s just wrong.
That's why it's good that nowadays we can detect if the fetus has some serious developmental issues during pregnancy, so abortion is at least more ethical than throwing someone off the cliff, so those ancient people didn't do anything wrong.

I'm not sure if my parents knew that there could be something wrong with me during pregnancy. I almost died during birth, lack of oxygen, maybe that is one of the reasons why I'm retarded. Now I wish I had died back then or being aborted.

pretty sure that was the Spartans in Greece and not the romans

what is it and your hate of the Irish? not even the britifags hate them that much on here and they got car bombed by them.
I am Irish, I was referring to the physical ugliness of us. I hate the British.

Or maybe they should do what tomans did and raid foreign lands for women to rape.

Or better yet they should do what romans did and take away all civil rights from women so they can be distributed amongst the citizens.

I stand for eugenism too.
I wish I were born with good genes instead of what made my life so miserable. Too weak to suicide anyway, tried it several times, always chickened out.

Based and euthanasiapilled